I Really Screwed Myself :(

Razors Edge
Go to solution Solved by Prophet Zacharia,

I was out shopping for groceries and what not over the weekend, and I spotted a bag of Hershey's miniatures. It included some baby Reeses, Rollos(!), and KitKats.  Sometimes they go overboard on the Reeses, but the Rollos and the KitKats were big positives, so I grabbed a bag.

Anyway, fast forward to Monday when I grab a handful to snack on, and I realize the packaging is not simply "fall themed" but rather the KitKats are PUMPKIN PIE flavored :angry: - all of them and not just some :frantics:

Well, they're edible, but compared to a "normal" milk chocolate KitKat they are far inferior.

You live, you learn. :dontknow:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Obviously not fast enough.

At a snails pace is still learning!

1 minute ago, donkpow said:

The bastards!

Oh, they knew what they were doing.  Someone snuck a batch of pumpkin pie through, no one bought them, and so they sneak them into a bag of "assortment" chocolates and laugh at the dimwitted dolts who bought them :(

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Went shopping last week and saw a bunch of pumpkin flavored ice cream, candy, pasta, etc. etc. etc.

We've reached the point where a significant part of the population will think anything new is good: high carbs, low carbs, no carbs, gluten free, vital wheat gluten, etc. etc. etc.

Pumpkin pie is good. We'll have that for Thanksgiving.