I need a hug

Randomguy
Go to solution Solved by jsharr,

Heading in the darkest most dreary time of the year.  Soon, you get to look forward to wearing a sweater, then wearing a sweater and a coat, then wearing a sweater, a heavier coat, a hat, & gloves.  Then SLUSH and ice - especially black ice.  And waking in the dark, being inside all day, and then going home in the dark.  JOY! 

Have a great time.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Heading in the darkest most dreary time of the year.  Soon, you get to look forward to wearing a sweater, then wearing a sweater and a coat, then wearing a sweater, a heavier coat, a hat, & gloves.  Then SLUSH and ice - especially black ice.  And waking in the dark, being inside all day, and then going home in the dark.  JOY! 

Have a great time.

I hope Kirby can enjoy the season enough to compensate for our relative misery.  I will accept a Kirby hug anyway.

15 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

6tnuow5et2vz.thumb.jpg.f3aede53cb3244ab539b2463cc2a6bb4.jpg

This is wonderful, but I had previously promised a solution to jsharrt if he provided a vastly improved hug, which has occurred.  I wish I could award two solutions, but the other option is to have you both fight to the death and award the solution to the winner.

"There can be only one."

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

This is more of a kiss than a hug.

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Hmm, more of a surprise smooch than anything else.

Exactly.  I followed the rules and used one of the cutest women on earth hugging her slightly less cute friend with them both wearing very lovely dresses.   :nodhead:

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

This is wonderful, but I had previously promised a solution to jsharrt if he provided a vastly improved hug, which has occurred.  I wish I could award two solutions, but the other option is to have you both fight to the death and award the solution to the winner.

"There can be only one."

I hope you rot in Sheol!    :angry:

7 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Exactly.  I followed the rules and used one of the cutest women on earth hugging her slightly less cute friend with them both wearing very lovely dresses.   :nodhead:

You forgot to mention Lily's dress highlights her curvaceous behind. 

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

You could change your time zone.  Atlantic Daylight Time would give you another hour of daylight.

No, the indians correctly called that one out.  "Only the white man would cut off the top of the blanket and sew it onto the bottom and now claim it is longer."  Or something.

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

"There can be only one."

Looks like Milana Vayntrub is about to get laid...: Celebswithbigtits

milana-vayntrub-at-a-halloween-party-in-hollywood-10-28-2016_3 – HawtCelebs

Who Is Milana Vayntrub Husband Or Is She Dating a Boyfriend? Details Here -  Creeto