Diane Keaton

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Wilbur,

11 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Diane Keaton

Unlikable.  

She doesn't seem to make a lot of movies, so I can't really say too much about her acting.  I thought "Something's Gotta Give" with Jack and Keanu was good for what it was.  I've never seen "Annie Hall" but that seems to be pretty high up in movie-dom, so she must have done a good job there too.

Any specific movie that bothered you?  Seems sort of left-field to be irked by her, but I don't really follow movies too much currently. 

21 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

He was mad at me for merely stating the obvious: Spartanburg is a far superior city to Greenville. Imagine that. 

Do you know that in the "Things to do in Spartanburg" section of the cities web site, they list a getaway trip to Greenville?  That tells me that Greenville is the superior of the two. When you are selling your town, you tell people to go some place else?  :) 

I have been to both and maintain that Greenville is the nicer of the two and it has lots of weird and wonderful goings on. 

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Do you know that in the "Things to do in Spartanburg" section of the cities web site, they list a getaway trip to Greenville?  That tells me that Greenville is the superior of the two. When you are selling your town, you tell people to go some place else?  :) 

I have been to both and maintain that Greenville is the nicer of the two and it has lots of weird and wonderful goings on. 

But the "Things to do in Greenville" section only suggests Asheville as a getaway. And, a separate Biltmore estate visit :angry:  That's DOUBLE DIPPING, man!

Biltmore_Estate,_Asheville,_North_Caroli

I checked her imdb bio and was shocked by the number of recent movies she's been in that I've never heard of.   On the one hand I commend any older actress who can stay employed past the ingenue stage, but I do wonder about some of those films.   I think her highlight was either the Godfather films or her guest spot on Mannix.

• Heart 1