Worried about Einstein

Airehead

6 hours ago, Airehead said:

He wants to mow the lawn.

Why not!?

All he needs is the right equipment for the job.  Better yet, he needs the kit so he can build for himself the right equipment for the job.  It will keep him occupied and from trying to do other stuff he's not supposed to do.  And besides, this one appears to be dog-friendly. ;)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kirby said:

Glad he is home.  Real rest and doggy attention is the best medicine - but don't stop taking the medicine the doctor may have given.  :nodhead:

The medicine my cardiologist had me take was what was killing me. When he agreed to let me stop taking it was when my healing started.

• Hugs 1

7 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Why not!?

All he needs is the right equipment for the job.  Better yet, he needs the kit so he can build for himself the right equipment for the job.  It will keep him occupied and from trying to do other stuff he's not supposed to do.  And besides, this one appears to be dog-friendly. ;)

Thanks a lot-- he is now talking about GPS steering for the tractor.  A busy mind is a good thing, right?

4 hours ago, Longjohn said:

The medicine my cardiologist had me take was what was killing me. When he agreed to let me stop taking it was when my healing started.

This seems to be true--- pills for the side effects of pills seems wrong to me.

• Heart 3

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Recovery continues. Blanket from the sunshine committee is perfect for a nap on the porch. Yes, I did try to get him to move to the sofa or take a pillow. He was against both ideas. Lindy looks more comfy. 

F39B04DF-414D-46E6-9B28-2496A9159805.jpeg

Sometimes a favourite chair outside in the fresh air is just what is needed.  Are you seeing daily improvement? 

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Sometimes a favourite chair outside in the fresh air is just what is needed.  Are you seeing daily improvement? 

I am especially in balance and eye hand coordination. He is frustrated because he isn’t fully recovered and he has stuff to do. 

• Hugs 4