Do you ever have thoughts that you aren't particularly proud of?

Road Runner

Yet you are willing to tell us about here in the Cafe?

I was just outside doing some yard work and, as usual, I have to pick up about a dozen disgusting cigarette butts from my yard before I can cut the grass.  Some people seem to think that my yard is a trash can.  I have repeatedly had the thought that when they eventually come down with a smoking related disease, I will have little sympathy for them.  I don't wish them to become ill, I just have no sympathy for them when it inevitably happens.  

• Hugs 1

46 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I was just outside doing some yard work and, as usual, I have to pick up about a dozen disgusting cigarette butts from my yard before I can cut the grass.  Some people seem to think that my yard is a trash can.  I have repeatedly had the thought that when they eventually come down with a smoking related disease, I will have little sympathy for them.  I don't wish them to become ill, I just have no sympathy for them when it inevitably happens.  

That's VA Beach for you.  We used to get up in the morning and find food like ice cream or milk shakes on our cars because there was angle parking in front of the house on 24 street.  I guess the tourists thought we should park all 3 cars in the driveway.  Of course they attempted to angle park in our driveway out ramp as well.  That rarely went well for them as we had a floor jack in the garage.

I was quite proud of some of those thoughts.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Similarly, I feel the same about people from the low-cost housing projects 1/2 to 1 mile from me that walk to the liquor and convenience stores a block from me then toss their empty containers on their way home - and sometimes steal UPS, etc. packages from porches.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Not one that I would talk about here, especially because of the physical improbability of my car actually fitting inside Justin Trudeaus ass.  :) 

Reuters reported he’s a thread away from losing a majority. Get you to the polls, and save your car for less ignoble jobs. 

• Hugs 1