I feel sorry for WoDottles

jsharr

12 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

How about we keep him west of the Snake River?  That's more than enough room for him, but also gives the rest of us a bit of buffer?

I got Illinois, including Chicago, and Gary Indiana between me and the Big River.  He gets past the river his chances of being shot (a statistic on the evening news) are pretty high.  I believe a trip to visit KrAzY and Jfheart would do him good.  They both have guns and can protect themselves.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dottles said:

Not yet. That depends on my better half. She’s 100% in charge of the kitchen and I’m not putting slices on crackers.

I would suggest you don’t swallow any part of those peppers. Maybe just cut one in two and lick it. My hot honey is too hot. I’m going to try adding more honey to dilute it. I’ve been eating it but it makes me cough.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Illinois, including Chicago, and Gary Indiana

Yeah... there are many places I know NOT to drive thru during the day.  NEVER during the night....    and that includes the neighborhoods in Chicago where both of my parrents grew up.  

This was before many of the police decided to retire.  Chicago police retirements this year already top all of 2018, could end up among highest ever

I don't go there much now.  (Another benefit of being retired.)

22 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Yeah... there are many places I know NOT to drive thru during the day.  NEVER during the night....    and that includes the neighborhoods in Chicago where both of my parrents grew up.  

This was before many of the police decided to retire.  Chicago police retirements this year already top all of 2018, could end up among highest ever

I don't go there much now.  (Another benefit of being retired.)

We’re you a copper?