Nobody Wants An Old Woman (for the guys)

Mr. Beanz

Do you believe this to be true??? I don't!

The other day, Gina was heading out to the market. I tease her a lot so I said, "OK, be careful and don't let anybody touch your boobs!".  She just chuckled and said, "nobody wants an old lady!".

I find that far from the truth. As a younger guy, I was always attracted to older women. I found them much more womanlike than a 21 yo. Heck, as an older guy, the only reason I look at young chicks now is to laugh at their deformed damaged bodies. :D

I have come across a lot of younger guys nowadays commenting on older women. I posted a pic of Gina on my IG of a recent trip to Macy's. I got plenty of private messages asking about her. Young guys asking to video chat with her. No thanks! Not into that kind of stuff at all. I have to block a lot of idiots on IG, way too many crazy people there. But other than that, I have had guys I know ask if she has a sister, A sister? Yeah, they are attracted to older women. I have had guys on the net and younger relatives ask me if I know any older women who like young guys. Go for a Harley ride, dinner. 

I knew there were guys who were attracted to older women but I am shocked at how many guys recently have commented on older women saying that young chicks do nothing for them.

So I have told Gina about comments and requests for sisters on my IG. She says they're silly guys but still, that goes to show that young guys still want old women (if 59 is OLD). 

So when she says NOBODY WANTS AN OLD WOMAN, I tell her, "you'd be surprised!".

An innocent pic like this one, strolling around the mall earned me about 50 messages on Instagram. I had to block about 45 of them but it did show men are still interested in Old Women so Gina is wrong. :flirtyeyess:

00000hair3.JPG

40 minutes ago, Mr Beanz said:

Do you believe this to be true??? I don't!

The other day, Gina was heading out to the market. I tease her a lot so I said, "OK, be careful and don't let anybody touch your boobs!".  She just chuckled and said, "nobody wants an old lady!".

I find that far from the truth. As a younger guy, I was always attracted to older women. I found them much more womanlike than a 21 yo. Heck, as an older guy, the only reason I look at young chicks now is to laugh at their deformed damaged bodies. :D

I have come across a lot of younger guys nowadays commenting on older women. I posted a pic of Gina on my IG of a recent trip to Macy's. I got plenty of private messages asking about her. Young guys asking to video chat with her. No thanks! Not into that kind of stuff at all. I have to block a lot of idiots on IG, way too many crazy people there. But other than that, I have had guys I know ask if she has a sister, A sister? Yeah, they are attracted to older women. I have had guys on the net and younger relatives ask me if I know any older women who like young guys. Go for a Harley ride, dinner. 

I knew there were guys who were attracted to older women but I am shocked at how many guys recently have commented on older women saying that young chicks do nothing for them.

So I have told Gina about comments and requests for sisters on my IG. She says they're silly guys but still, that goes to show that young guys still want old women (if 59 is OLD). 

So when she says NOBODY WANTS AN OLD WOMAN, I tell her, "you'd be surprised!".

An innocent pic like this one, strolling around the mall earned me about 50 messages on Instagram. I had to block about 45 of them but it did show men are still interested in Old Women so Gina is wrong. :flirtyeyess:

00000hair3.JPG

It was mean of you to block all 45 of my comments....

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

No, but I never let the truth get in the way of a good laugh

I agree! It is so funny toying with these guys.  They ask personal questions then I'll ask what makes them think I would give personal info to an account with no info, pics, or have any idea of who I am chatting with. Then I ask them questions just to bug them back. For example, I get some accounts with pics of a guy and all his buddies. So I ask them if they're asking me personal questions, can I ask some too. Like, are you gay because I just see pics of you and a bunch of male friends? They get frustrated trying to explain and I just keep bugging them with stupid questions of my own just mess with them, for entertainment purposes. Then I block them. :D 

Most fun are the guys that can't read. My pics are described as "one of my favorite Gina pics" or Gina and I on the bike" or "I took this pic of Gina at dinner". Always something that describes us so that people know that she is my wife. But I'll get a dope sending a message saying he loves the way I smile. Or he thinks I'm attractive. So I respond to the message and ask if he thinks I'm attractive. He will say yes then I'll send him my pic and ask if he's gay and likes men!? :lol:

But I am always surprised at how many young guys, 23'ish are looking for older women.

17 minutes ago, Mr Beanz said:

I agree! It is so funny toying with these guys.  They ask personal questions then I'll ask what makes them think I would give personal info to an account with no info, pics, or have any idea of who I am chatting with. Then I ask them questions just to bug them back. For example, I get some accounts with pics of a guy and all his buddies. So I ask them if they're asking me personal questions, can I ask some too. Like, are you gay because I just see pics of you and a bunch of male friends? They get frustrated trying to explain and I just keep bugging them with stupid questions of my own just mess with them, for entertainment purposes. Then I block them. :D 

Most fun are the guys that can't read. My pics are described as "one of my favorite Gina pics" or Gina and I on the bike" or "I took this pic of Gina at dinner". Always something that describes us so that people know that she is my wife. But I'll get a dope sending a message saying he loves the way I smile. Or he thinks I'm attractive. So I respond to the message and ask if he thinks I'm attractive. He will say yes then I'll send him my pic and ask if he's gay and likes men!? :lol:

But I am always surprised at how many young guys, 23'ish are looking for older women.

I like your avatar pic.  You look good in green.  Do you like younger guys?  

• Heart 1

I think we all like and appreciate different things at different stages in life.  I found women most attractive physically in their mid thirties when they started to fill out a little and still moved with fluidity. Now as long as they are conversationally stimulating, are active and look after themselves and are confident, they are pretty cool. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Ok....let me propose this:

• Some of the guys just are curious and wonder how dumb the woman might fall for them for a one-night stand.  So they can laugh/boast to their guy friends. Sorry some guys are f--- jerks. They are.
  • They are interested in the woman's $$$$ net worth. Just like the girls wantin' a sugar daddy, a guy might want a sugar mommy.  It always makes me wonder when I see a woman celebrity alot older with a very young guy or any guy onto the 3rd, 4th, etc. relationship.  Yea, sure maybe sex is hot for lst few months...then later.  Come on. 

Sure, sometimes it's great pure long lasting attraction. Then kudos for that.  From a sexual physical attraction, some older women do keep themselves in good shape ....without botox, implants, nor makeup.

• Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I found women most attractive physically in their mid thirties when they started to fill out a little and still moved with fluidity.  

I agree! I just don't see the attraction to those young gals always promoted on Yarhoo. Araiana who and Chloe. Today there was a headline with Chloe in a thong on Twitter or Instragram. Looked more like a 4th grader to me. Got to have some curves and something to hold onto! ;D

4 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Ok....let me propose this:

• Some of the guys just are curious and wonder how dumb the woman might fall for them for a one-night stand.  So they can laugh/boast to their guy friends. Sorry some guys are f--- jerks. They are.

I have to agree with you on this. I'm actually glad I'm not a gal cause I'd have to deal with this. Guys are jerks. Not all but too many. Heck, I get annoyed with guys on Instagram and I'm a dude. I like to look at bodies but won't lower myself to the desperate jerk. admire a female body, nice. Try to hook up, jerk face ha ha ha!

Like I mentioned earlier, I have had guys who can't take the time to read a description (thinking with the wrong head) send me messages saying they want to make love to me! :lol:

I believe it is because they are desperate to get a piece. 

For the money, I think most think that would be nice but think that is not the main reason.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

You know, every father (and mother but she knows abit more ..maybe)  who has a young daughter should be worried.

Oh yeah!  Too much social media nowadays. I can see why they set all athletes on Strava to off regarding the flyby feature. 

Even on group rides, it was pathetic watching the guys hound the women on the ride. Almost embarrassed to be a man.  Mentioned before, my buddy said it seemed only he and I were there to ride bikes and the others were there to hook up.  The gal who rides with me on Thursday nights got tired of guys asking her out. Not too much fun hearing about it on rides but I can see why she got away from them.

I will look at women and admire but approach or proposition? Never, and Gina knows it. 34 years together for a reason.

Another thing, I am on Instagram and have like 38 followers after having an account for 3-4 years. Most guys that comment on a Gina pic will ask for her account. Thankfully she has no interest in social media. If so, I'd had 38 followers and she'd have 5,000. Seriously, I have seen some women on there with shockingly high numbers of followers for what they look like. Not to be mean but it's all about foolish guys thinking they are going to get laid. :lol:

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Some of the guys just are curious and wonder how dumb the woman might fall for them for a one-night stand.  So they can laugh/boast to their guy friends. Sorry some guys are f--- jerks. They are.

What of the women who just want a romp?  There are plenty of those too. 

• Heart 1

32 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

What of the women who just want a romp?  There are plenty of those too. 

Sure. I'm not close friends with women who are like that. Seriously. Sex with known bf or hubby is cool.  I found it difficult to listen to 1 friend talk about an sexual affair with a guy who was currently married.  Friend was single. It was a romp to her...but all I could think of, was how it feel to be the wife if she knew.  I can't waste time listening to other people willingly jumping into extra-marital relationships.    

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, shootingstar said:

Sure. I'm not friends with women who are like that. Seriously. Sex with long time bf or hubby.  I found it difficult to listen to 1 friend talk about an sexual affair with a guy who was currently married.  Friend was single. It was a romp to her...but all I could of, was how it feel to be the wife if she knew.

I remember back in 2004, scheduled Christmas party for work. Guys were worried that their special friends might reveal details at the evening party. Had a couple of wife situations that night at the party. Ruined a really nice thing. 

I remember thinking that I could not humiliate Gina like that. 

22 minutes ago, Mr Beanz said:

I remember back in 2004, scheduled Christmas party for work. Guys were worried that their special friends might reveal details at the evening party. Had a couple of wife situations that night at the party. Ruined a really nice thing. 

I remember thinking that I could not humiliate Gina like that. 

Yes, I  heard some stories long ago with previous employers when there was the annual Christmas party.  In fact, there was a situation at a Christmas party where a married guy and married woman clearly to everyone else seemed to enjoy the dancing together (too often)....and they ended up divorcing their respective partners.  I think they married in the end.  

I honestly and naively didn't understand an employer sponsored Christmas dinner with dance ...and hotel accommodation afterwards offered at a discount.  Boy, was I naive at that time. This is a major global firm I was working for. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Do understand I've worked for some employers that were quite male dominant in terms of sheer numbers / those in supervisory and management roles were predominantly male. So there was a subculture I had to learn / navigate...which nowadays would barely be tolerated in the workplace.

I worked at General Dynamics for several years. 50/50 but a ton of affairs. Then at a company that consisted of maybe 400 women and 20 men. I have to say I hated working with women. They are terrible in other ways. One of the guys and I made plans to go on a mountain bike ride so right away, we were gay because we spent a couple of hours together after work. If you smile at the wrong woman, you're a sexual deviant. But the women were more than willing to do what it takes to get ahead. 

• Heart 1

36 minutes ago, Mr Beanz said:

I worked at General Dynamics for several years. 50/50 but a ton of affairs. Then at a company that consisted of maybe 400 women and 20 men. I have to say I hated working with women. They are terrible in other ways. One of the guys and I made plans to go on a mountain bike ride so right away, we were gay because we spent a couple of hours together after work. If you smile at the wrong woman, you're a sexual deviant. But the women were more than willing to do what it takes to get ahead. 

Not all women in supervisory roles are like that.  I've reported to some women who weren't like that to their male direct reports.  What they didn't like were male employees or any employee/direct report who lied to them ..about work related stuff. I heard their comments  after a  meeting they would have with major stakeholders/various parties.  I agree probably for a guy to be more neutral in behaviour is safest of all. Shouldn't be hard for many men...but some guys don't know...and they have to be told straight out.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, shootingstar said:

I agree probably for a guy to be more neutral in behaviour is safest of all. Shouldn't be hard for many men...but some guys don't know.

I joke and kid a lot, even tease but put a lady in front of me, she won't even know I looked at her. I see a lot of booties ha ha ha!

I don't like to give the snob or conceited type of woman the satisfaction of my looking at her. Especially when Gina is present. I have had tons of women look right at me to see if I am going to look. I don't!

I take it as a "this married guy liked me more than his own wife" type of thing.  Abd that ain't true.

Have had some beautiful sweet women as friends but for the most part, too many snobby ones. Can't break me, I love my wife and she is number one sexy to me! :D