Time for another reminder

Square Wheels

1 minute ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Wrong! Tables are the preferred form of information display on these here forums.

...and science fairs!  Put your diorama or your three panel posterboard on the table, stand next to it, and explain it for the crowds!

6 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

10,000 potatoe points if you can find a picture of her without the headlights on!  :D

I think @maddmaxx and his new digital currency has devalued those to the point where they actually cost you to use them!!! :frantics:

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I guess my point is I don’t see a lot of pictures of her, until this week!

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I guess my point is I don’t see a lot of pictures of her, until this week!

Shirley some nerd/stalker has compiled the percentage of time during Friends that the headlights were on. :D

21 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Maybe we should just declare Covid, a political topic?  That is what it is, after all. 

It's a medical topic that has been corrupted by politicians for their own purposes.  It is the single most controversial, lied about topic in the country surrounded by mythology, fake science and outright BS.

4 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It's a medical topic that has been corrupted by politicians for their own purposes.  It is the single most controversial, lied about topic in the country surrounded by mythology, fake science and outright BS.

It should have remained a medical topic, but it was converted and perverted.  :)