tonight's beer

bikeman564™
Go to solution Solved by bikeman564™,

19 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Nah zdrowie! 

this is like good health, or cheers...correct?  Spelling is difficult, but pronunciations and some meaings I know :)  My mom just called me, and I ask her what this meant :D   Again, I 've heard it, but the spelling throws me off, I can barely spell in english :wacko:

dziękuję

2 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

this is like good health, or cheers...correct?  Spelling is difficult, but pronunciations and some meaings I know :)  My mom just called me, and I ask her what this meant :D   Again, I 've heard it, but the spelling throws me off, I can barely spell in english :wacko:

dziękuję

I was engaged to a Polish guy for a year. His parents had numbers tattooed on their forearms from Russian camps during WWII. They lost absolutely everything from their homes and land. 
It means “to your health.” Or cheers! 

• Heart 2

13 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

is this, from Poland. I'm half polack  you see :D 9.5 ABV, 45 IBUs.  Good beer, heavy in flavor. Robust in fact. Slight bitterness.  I've never had it before, but while at my local liquor store I seen it and thought, why snot try it? Sold in 6-pack. Glad I bought it. Good beer to sip at the cafe :)

image.png.cae7546c0b75e2259ed2f7d0a2e3c8ae.png

Definitely looks tasty.  I wonder if "School of Brewing" is like the beer equivalent of the "School of Rock" and a bunch of misfit kids made that beer!

• Haha 1