Brownie board

Parsnip Totin Jack

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

That would more be lunch AND dinner for me.  I could likely finish it just in the lunch meeting, but to be honest, spreading out over two meals is more reasonable and healthy.

Twenty two people are going to be there. This is my contribution. Boss is buying sandwich platters from Potbelly Deli.

Just now, Old No. 7 said:

Twenty two people are going to be there. This is my contribution. Boss is buying sandwich platters from Potbelly Deli.

So, with sandwiches, I could easily stretch that to breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.  I'm pretty good with rationing.

13 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

I don’t know if there are any nut allergies at work. These are female brownies; no nuts. 

So a bunch of those blondies are just bleached brownies? Doesn't that ruin the flavor?  Maybe flip a few over and we can compare the two ends?

11 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

It's really great to see that you have come to appreciate your co-workers and care about their well being.  I'm sure this effort on your part will lead to several strong, lasting personal relationships.

No about that Halloween party.

I’m not looking for any relationships. This allows me to bake sweets and get them out of the house. 

As far as the Halloween party, the theme has been named as Toy Story. I was thinking of going as Sid but he didn’t have a beard. Stinky Pete has a beard so I’ll get some overalls, a cowboy hat and eat beans a few days before the event. Cropdusting the office is my revenge.