Surprise nest from sunshine committee: when things are looking bad

shootingstar

23 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Sunshine committee comes and I received this via  with this international delivery across 49th parallel... I think regular mail just takes times.  Thank you so much :loveshower:...today's delivery coincides with some bad news today from a lawyer. Long story. 

It is amazing how certain events in life are timed.

Yes nest -- suggestion for hope for new beginnings!  A real watercolour too. A medium I could never work well with. So thank you!

nest.JPG

zoomnest.JPG

We must have faith in  postal service.

My bldg. doesn't have a conceirge, but the postal service is trying a new inside building, with fixed drop-off postal box cabinet, with key access dropped into my regular mailbox first. I check my mailbox several times / wk.  

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, Kirby said:

Perhaps the postal service was just waiting to deliver it on a day when some sunshine came in handy.  Well probably not, but sounds like it worked out that way.  What a lovely picture and symbolic too!

Hard to know. I confirm that postal mail within Canada is just a couple of days...for regular size letter envelopes, voter poll location cards (by the end of  this year, there will be 2 political elections where I am -- federal and municipal).   I've had to deal with real paper from a legal perspective....and I have received snail mail cards over the past few months.

I really can't do watercolour paintings myself since the medium requires calculated control of colour and water in a fast  way.  So I admire  watercolour paintings.

• Heart 1