The sun shines again

Airehead

After a day of taking care of everything at work and the hospital, now you can curl up in your blanket and cozy socks, have some soup or tea, and try to restore your spirit.   I would not suggest wearing the eye mask at the same time or you'll just make a big mess and spill hot beverages on yourself. :nodhead:

• Heart 4

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Your friends aren't imaginary, they are just invisible. :) 

So well said and so true.  Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Kirby said:

After a day of taking care of everything at work and the hospital, now you can curl up in your blanket and cozy socks, have some soup or tea, and try to restore your spirit.   I would not suggest wearing the eye mask at the same time or you'll just make a big mess and spill hot beverages on yourself. :nodhead:

I must admit to curling up on the sofa with a mug of delicious tomato soup.  I had Ryan as a blanket.  I let him lick the spoon when I was done.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 2

7 minutes ago, Airehead said:
6 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Tell Einstein I volunteer to take care of yard duties until he's better if he'll let me drive the big tractor.  :nodhead:

Deal

Have you forgotten the time he put "Dad's" tractor in the ditch?  Don't do it.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Kirby said:

hmmmmmm.  I think you may know more than you are saying.....

• Awesome 1