In case you never wondered.....

Razors Edge
Go to solution Solved by Randomguy,

Just now, jsharr said:

Your authority has no authority.  I wear high quality undergarments daily and I change them daily, even when glamping.

Seems like some sort of cover up.  I'm gonna believe my sources - a lengthy list, BTW - and go with you just can't handle the TRUTH!

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Jsharr is old. I'm old. Heck, even the younger folks here are getting old!!!! 

WHAT'S WRONG WITH OLD?!?!?!

:angry:

I couldn’t think of any new “whipped jokes”. In honesty, I lack perspective. The “wife keeps his nads in her purse” bit falls flat to me. I don’t buy it. Even if I did have a pair of nuts, I wouldn’t know what to do with them. I have lots of other, more lovely, and satisfying things to fidget with. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Are they good?  Cheap?  Do they last?  Or are these just what you settled on until you find your forever underwear?

Excellent quality.  They are wicking and fast drying, which is nice on long hikes, etc.  Bought them for camping, but converted to them for everyday wear.  They are extremely durable compared to cotton boxer briefs, but quite expensive.  You get what you pay for.

Just now, Kzoo said:

My bad.  I never considered the PRI angle.  The anti-microbial wicking material has to be some help.

Which begs the question, can you wick PRI away?

RG verified you can't LICK it away, but I doubt he has pursued the wicking angle.  He's waiting for winter for that!

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I am not sure how to feel about this forum interest in my junk.  

I have a limited pool of people I can use in my inane parodies.  You, RG, Dottles, Don, and sometimes Kzoo seem fine with being picked on.  I watch out with the rest.  A bunch of rabid curs!

• Heart 1