Looks like the work of those bastiges in the Sunshine Committee

jsharr

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

but the dumb ass left the qr code and the tracking number visible.  Sheesh.

I suspect that nobody here is going to annoy you using that information. It would be an extra  measure of work since you’re already easy to harass here. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Airehead said:

That committee is so great but it makes no sense for @jsharr to mail himself gifts just to try and fly under the radar. 

Did you like the doughnuts?  We sometimes get them still slightly warm.   Try microwhammying them for 20 seconds in reheat. 

Maybe there really is a Santa Clause!  

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, Airehead said:

That committee is so great but it makes no sense for @jsharr to mail himself gifts just to try and fly under the radar. 

Did you like the doughnuts?  We sometimes get them still slightly warm.   Try microwhammying them for 20 seconds in reheat. 

So far all members of the sharr clan, biped and quadruped have approved.

• Heart 1

If you were worried about demon serpents sending you things, I wouldn't have been so quick to eat an apple flavored treat that just showed up at the house.  But that's just me. :nodhead:

ON the other hand, it is an apple cider donut. :hapydance:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Kirby said:

If you were worried about demon serpents sending you things, I wouldn't have been so quick to eat an apple flavored treat that just showed up at the house.  But that's just me. :nodhead:

Funniest thing I have read in a long time. 

• Heart 2
  • Thank You 1

30 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Wanna see my fig leaf?

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

Did you like the doughnuts?

I have actually had them in-store there years ago, and I remember them being really good!  They also have a beehive in the store with honeycombs and everything.  It is all encased in plastic, the bees have access to the outside.  I haven't been there in 9 years or so, I hope they still have that!  You can sample the apple cider for free in those little conical drinking cups, too, so they do a good job marketing the place.

This is the nicest thing I have ever said about NJ, btw, enjoy pleasant NJ commentary while you can!

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I have actually had them in-store there years ago, and I remember them being really good!  They also have a beehive in the store with honeycombs and everything.  It is all encased in plastic, the bees have access to the outside.  I haven't been there in 9 years or so, I hope they still have that!  You can sample the apple cider for free in those little conical drinking cups, too, so they do a good job marketing the place.

This is the nicest thing I have ever said about NJ, btw, enjoy pleasant NJ commentary while you can!

RO would love to see the bees doing bee things.