Randomguy In Texas vs Jsharr In NYC?

Razors Edge

Which one lasts longer?

Can the worldly city boy handle the mean streets of Richardson, TX?

or

Will the country boy with the heart of gold win over the jaded (yet dangerous) city dwellers of Manhattan?

I think @jsharr - with his ability to glamp for days on end - would EASILY outlast @Randomguy who would quickly wilt like the snowflake he is without culture & refinement surrounding him.

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Which one lasts longer?

Can the worldly city boy handle the mean streets of Richardson, TX?

or

Will the country boy with the heart of gold win over the jaded (yet dangerous) city dwellers of Manhattan?

I think @jsharr - with his ability to glamp for days on end - would EASILY outlast @Randomguy who would quickly wilt like the snowflake he is without culture & refinement surrounding him.

I have been to Dallas a bunch of times, even been to Richardson before I knew jsharrt was there.  I would be fine there for a while.  I also think jsharrt and I would have lots of fun in Manhattan, too, he seems pretty adaptable.  

He can show me how to make chili without beans, corn, sour cream, tofu, potatoes, farmer's cheese, and lentils.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

I have been to Dallas a bunch of times, even been to Richardson before I knew jsharrt was there.  I would be fine there for a while.  I also think jsharrt and I would have lots of fun in Manhattan, too, he seems pretty adaptable.  

He can show me how to make chili without beans, corn, sour cream, tofu, potatoes, farmer's cheese, and lentils.

Hmmm.  So maybe you two need to settle it with a left-handed knife fight on an unstable platform above a pool of agitated great white sharks?  Winner gets 10% of the pay-per-view receipts???

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Dottles said:

I would not pit these square wheels lynch pins against each other. There’s no reason to have a winner. I’ll take 2 losers anytime.

You may be correct!  So, who can we send to TX in RG's place?  Got a mid-level, non-lynchpin forumite you might suggest?  Maybe one in the "Pack Fodder" to "Domestique" ranking range?