Did you know? Part Deux

Wilbur

26 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

So this is the best you can do?  Lorne Green and Monte Hall?  :huh:

No.  The list is long.  This is the beginning of a 365 day series.  

14 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

He goes back in history.

Then we have Eric McCormack (Will and Grace), Sandra Cho, Michael J. Fox, Donald Sutherland and Keifer Sutherland, etc. Unfortunately I don't watch enough tv these days... 

Shut the hell up!  With all due respect.  You are destroying my thread series!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

The world's largest Oktoberfest outside of Germany.....is Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. I told you so....all the stories of my schoolmates during that wk., wore their real dirndls and 1 guy wore his lederhosen, are true. The teachers played oompah-pah music for a few min. every morning over the intercom during Oktoberfest wk.

Now what high school, would play ethnic music for 1 wk. like this? 

Older street names are: Erb St., Epp, Weber, etc.

The history of the area is Mennonite and German. There were at least 4 different German clubs. 

Best Places to Celebrate Oktoberfest Other Than Munich | Travel | Smithsonian Magazine

5 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Speaking of,  it hurts that @Thaddeus Kosciuszko never visits. We remodeled and offer free soft serve ice cream.  

Good Sir,

Visiting the Comic Strip Cafe creates the impression that one understands and appreciates humor.

Regrettably, if I did visit the Comic Strip Cafe and created such an impression, people would talk and I would be required by The Authorities to turn in my Engineer's Card for behavior unbecoming. :unhappy:

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1