When it comes to attire,

Wilbur

Chic! I'm heading towards the all-black super-cool man-about-town look!  It's gonna revolutionize this area.

Oh, wait...maybe all-black all-the-time is sort of stodgy???  Hmm, I may be stodgy. 

On a side note, the Brits use the heck out of that word on the baking shows.  Annoying.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Chic! I'm heading towards the all-black super-cool man-about-town look!  It's gonna revolutionize this area.

Oh, wait...maybe all-black all-the-time is sort of stodgy???  Hmm, I may be stodgy. 

On a side note, the Brits use the heck out of that word on the baking shows.  Annoying.

Surely you are mistaken.  I am sure on British baking shows the word is "pudgy".  :) 

• Heart 1

Nope.  Shorts, T, no shoes.  This time of year changing into track pants, T, slip on deck shoes.  In the cold mornings I put on a hoodie and in the sun a John Deere ball cap.   A lot of my old clothes are too big to fit me now.  I don't own a suit and I'd be hard pressed to find slacks to go with a sport coat.

I'm a retired old man.

Get off my lawn.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Just kickin it on weekends I’m in shorts, T-shirt & sandals or athletic shoes if I’m walking a lot.

My work attire is cotton casual pants, branded polos/knit shirts & nice but casual shoes.  I have a bunch of dress slacks, button down shirts & suits I haven’t worn since Covid hit…

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Nope.  I wear jeans, a company logo t shirt, jeans and boots every single day, unless we have something going on that would require me to wear a button down shirt. 

Kind of the same here. Jeans, t-shirt(bigfoot or bike related, today is bigfoot on a bike), and Hokas instead of boots. Hokas are JH boots. 

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, denniS said:

Awesome. It has become a thing to give me Bigfoot shirts or sox. 

This is today's

Going the Distance T

I bet the Sunshine Committee could hook you up, if only they had some sort of address......  and an idea of size.  I am thinking medium for some reason, maybe large.

13 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I bet the Sunshine Committee could hook you up, if only they had some sort of address......  and an idea of size.  I am thinking medium for some reason, maybe large.

I'm trying to figure out how to stop the bigfoot t-shirt brigade. the latest looks more like Kenny Rogers than Bigfoot.

No photo description available.

For a woman, if it's not sexy, then it's stodgy, right? I don't even wear halter tops, sports bras, etc. Just downright dull.

I haven't worn sandals in years....when on bike it's cycling shoes, off bike, it's running shoes. At work in office, some sort of dress shoe..though that hasn't happened in past 18 months.

That is what you would consider it.  Suits with sensible pumps on work days.  Occasionally dress pants and a sweater twin set.

Weekends, shorts or chino type pants and a collared shirt.  Sometimes a t-shirt.

Special clothes for agility with dogs.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

I don't care.

I can't be bothered.

Dressing up is not for me.

I stopped wearing a tie at work about 10 years ago.  I got promoted to a bigger position, no tie.  I've never worn a jacket to work.

The older I get, the less I care.

I have gone the opposite way.  nothing formal but casual elegance on a mature man is a nice look.  My wife appreciates it and it feels good.  I am not above jeans and a t-shirt though. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I have gone the opposite way.  nothing formal but casual elegance on a mature man is a nice look.  My wife appreciates it and it feels good.  I am not above jeans and a t-shirt though. 

I have one pair of jeans.  The fit fine, but are not comfortable.  I wore jeans for many years.  All through high school, during work when it was too cold for shorts.  I just don't like the feel anymore.