Field Trip Friday Continues !

Zipp2001

Well it won't be long and half day Friday, field trip Fridays will be ending. The Christmas shopping season at the shop kicks in full speed in about five weeks. Then it's no biking until the new year as I'll be working seven days a week 80+ hours a week. So today it was off to a new adventure at the Willard Brook State Forest for the first time. Its always a fun challenge riding blind for a novice like me, and getting little surprises around each of the corner.

For a second there, I thought you'd be better off with a canoe, a cross bow and a friend that can squeal ha ha ha!

From your videos it looks like you were miles and miles from civilization then I see that family walk by. I had to watch it about 3 times hoping that lady would somehow rip her cover off and have a really cute bikini underneath. Watched it 3 times, didn't happen ha ha ha!

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Mr Beanz said:

For a second there, I thought you'd be better off with a canoe, a cross bow and a friend that can squeal ha ha ha!

From your videos it looks like you were miles and miles from civilization then I see that family walk by. I had to watch it about 3 times hoping that lady would somehow rip her cover off and have a really cute bikini underneath. Watched it 3 times, didn't happen ha ha ha!

Sometimes it seems your away from all civilization but then hikers come around and it reminds you your not alone. Well at least they haven't come upon me when I'm wizzing in the woods. Can't express how much fun I'm having exploring some new trails, it's such a blast. 

• Heart 1