I am a "Fancy" parker

Scrapr

I visited a LOT if different customer sites in my car.  Many locations required you to back into a parking space.  The idea is it's safer than pulling into a parking spot, because when you leave, you can easily see the traffic when you pull out of the parking space.  So I got used to packing into parking spaces. 

So I use the classic method, or the drive thru method.

Back in parking should be used all the time.  Some places understand this already.

http://www.mikeontraffic.com/introduction-back-angle-parking/

image.thumb.png.8962889f1589f9e83683c06b9c0bc908.png

12 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

But back in angle looks like a good way to go!  Quick and easy!  I like!

I wish they would do that here.   It would so much safer.  

When some HUGE suv or pickup truck is parked to your right, when you leave the parking spot, either I use the brail method, or WoBG is a spotter to see the traffic.  

• Heart 1

I hate drive throughs.  I've met idiots driving through into a space I was parking in.  I've watch numerous accidents with drive throughs leaving their space and being in the blind spot of those driving through the next lane over.  They put lines in parking lots for a reason.  Consistency and order is proper.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

I will walk quite a distance to use a drive thru. I hate backing up in a crowded parking lot, my neck doesn't swivel worth a shit anymore, and my eyes take too damn long to focus. 

I love back up cameras cause I can see if somebody, especially a little kid, showed up behind me.

And pulling out, forward or back, from behind a huge truck or SUV, I go slow and hope anyone approaching will see the situation and give me the right of way, or lay on the horn and publicly proclaim their assholeness 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1