Question for SW

Kzoo

Hey SquareGuy, who are those other two yahoos you have set up as mods, Hostek and IPBhelp?

And when are you going to set me up as a mod like you promised?

The first is the company that hosts the site, the second is the company that wrote the software.  I've needed help from both of them resolving some speed issues.

I seem to have misplaced your resume, please submit it.

The first is the company that hosts the site, the second is the company that wrote the software.  I've needed help from both of them resolving some speed issues.

I seem to have misplaced your resume, please submit it.

Kzoo  spelled Kzoo

I look forward to my coronation.  Please let me know the date and time so I can invite family. 

"I don't know how to make someone a moderator, sorry, still new at this."

You lying sack of beans.  You're the head honcho here so just get it done.  We're getting tired of your sorry excuses.  Just cut the crap and get it done.

Oh. and thanks for the bisiness cards.  I really appreciate them.  Please send them via FedEx overnight so I can have them for tomorrow.

And BTW the graphic needs changed.  As you see, I modified the avatar I use to represent my image to the world.

Your humble servant,

Kzoo

caab6f07-6268-445f-aeb7-615298da3e5b_zps

And your title says Director of Comedy and Entertainment and we all know that's a lie.

I'm starting to question the wisdom of being associated with an organization such as yours.  I don't need it tarnishing my reputation and resume.  Do you, by any chance, run a ponzi scheme as well?