This is how my weekend went (by Beretta)

Digital_photog

Beretta here again. It's been a while since I told you about one of my days. Keith and Jane have been very busy at the corn maze along with the historical reenactments. This afternoon they took me along to the maze with them. I got to meet lots of people and played with lots of kids. Keith had the harness. line and canicross belt along and said we were going to do some lead dog practice and passing practice on the trail that is used for the hay rides. Since I did so well passing people and taking my Gee and Haw commands he fastened my line to one of the pumpkin wagons and let me pull the empty wagon. He had a line on the back of the wagon to keep it from going to fast and running over me. It too me a while to get used to that noisy thing behind me. Once I learned about that we saw some people carrying pumpkins who didn't have a cart or wagon so I hauled their 2 pumpkins up to the store so Jane could weigh them. Since it was very warm we took it slow and easy. I even learned to Gee over and Haw over so I didn't run over people on the trail. We went back out and saw a family with 2 little boys carrying 2 pumpkins back to their car in the overflow parking. I gave the pumpkins and one of the little boys the short ride to their car. Since it was downhill Keith had to hold the wagon back so it didn't run into me. I think this will be fun when I get bigger and can pull further and more weight. Keith said he didn't want me hurt so he wouldn't let me pull very far, fast or much weight. Now I am home, ate my supper and I think I will try to steal his bed.

DSC02782.jpg.dac5525996507b913b92d7f9dc40eb2f.jpg

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

Beretta here again. Keith took some pictures so I can show you my wagon. I pull it backwards so he can hold the handle to guide it and keep it from running into me and hurting me. It only weighs about 20 lbs and is very easy to pull. Also 2 of my sheep and my llamas are there in the petting zoo. Llamas not so much for petting.  They would rather spit that be petted. They do come to the fence to spit in your face.

DSC02791.jpg.b4d24f05cdde78e443a724874f824f31.jpg

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Look at those eyes-- so cute!  Where is your sister?

Beretta is the girl.  Brother is more rambunctious so haven't taken him to the maze.  Not as sure how he will act with the kids. Beretta is so good.  Both have been very good with our autistic grandson.  They seem to know that he needs a quiet animal.

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Digital_photog said:

Beretta is the girl.  Brother is more rambunctious so haven't taken him to the maze.  Not as sure how he will act with the kids. Beretta is so good.  Both have been very good with our autistic grandson.  They seem to know that he needs a quiet animal.

oops, got my pups confused-- get the rambunctious Benelli out to learn some manners