Not Much TV Talk

Razors Edge

HBO. You expect me to pay to watch some show? Oh please. I have my cheap persona reputation to uphold! :nodhead:

Even during the 6 months I was with ATT, I didn't take advantage of the HBO free for 1 month special. Actually I meant to but time flew at the end as I wanted to time it where the account was closed rather than having to remember to cancel before the auto-billing.

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

We’re re-watching the Sopranos before hitting the newly released movie.

We watched Midnight Mass, it was good in a Stephan King sorta way. Also the Great British Bake-off season 9 is trickling back.

We went to Many Saints of Newark at the Theater last  weekend. Good movie. Can’t say it was a masterpiece, but Sopranos fans will enjoy it. Seems like they could be setting it up for more sequel/prequels. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

We’re re-watching the Sopranos before hitting the newly released movie.

We watched Midnight Mass, it was good in a Stephan King sorta way. Also the Great British Bake-off season 9 is trickling back.

The Dune movie comes out soon.  The Foundation series is looking good so far.  GBBO is good so far.  Ten Year Old Tom is funny. And we just wrapped Ted Lasso for the year.  Now it is cross season again with several US events this week.

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

So, I get folks aren't watching the shows I am watching - although GoT was probably the biggest show of the last decade and Ted Lasso is this year's "hot show" - so what ARE YOU WATCHING?  @Kzoo???  @Tizeye??? @KrAzY???  @groupw???

Reruns of Lassie, Gunsmoke, Lone Ranger, Andy of Mayberry, Petticoat Junction. 

(Just Kidding)

Really don't watch that much TV and just can't seem to get into any of the current stuff. Do watch a few shows on Brit Box, letting mu Acorn subscription go. Movies? Check Netflix or Amazon Prime.

I’ve become a bit of an MCU nerd so I’m watching the Marvel series on Disney + as they come out. A few behind the scenes series on them too. 
We have watched the first couple “Only Murders in the Building “ and I like what I’ve seen. Otherwise a little college football, some Formula One and WoW likes watching the Food Network and HGTV. We’re outside quite a bit otherwise at the moment. Looks to be changing soon. 

10 minutes ago, Further said:

Been watching Ozark

They need to do a spin-off of just Ruth, walking around talking to people.  She steals every scene she is in.  

I work with a 'Ruth'.  Short, blonde, (but straight, not curly hair) and man, does she have a mouth on her.  (Her whatsapp avatar is a sign that says "I like pink sparkly things and the word fuck".  She cracks me up

• Heart 2