Who on the forum is most likely to be a serial killer?

Randomguy

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Jsharrt comes to mind immediately, although Wilbur has occasion to be one in different locations.  DP is my darkhorse candidate, he is good with tools, dogs, and the backcountry.

Who else is a logical candidate?

Here in ABQ, drivers who run over pedestrians *never* get prosecuted. The pedestrian can be in a clearly marked crosswalk, get hit by a driver, and the driver might pay a fine. 
So, @KrAzY and any other car fan here could take a trip on Route 66 without worrying about pesky foot traffic. 

7 minutes ago, Dottles said:

@Old No. 7 is a loner, has military zeal, and doesn't like to take shit.  Either he's an awesome human being or he's a serial killer.

Too thoughtful, plus I have seen him at home.  He likes beer and bikes and stays away from people that he doesn't like rather than seek them out.  I think he takes out his frustrations on pie.

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It would have to be someone nobody would ever suspect.

That is why I say DP.  He is smart, capable, sly, and knows how to plan.  He is on my 'most likely' list.  No hints that he would even think about being a serial killer or even have bad intentions, which is generally the first sign.

31 minutes ago, Dottles said:

@Old No. 7 is a loner, has military zeal, and doesn't like to take shit.  Either he's an awesome human being or he's a serial killer.

Or a sock puppet. You didn’t consider that did you? Nah, I can’t be a serial killer; I’m too lazy. It requires planning, execution (pun intended) and a clean getaway with a solid alibi. From a cost-benefit perspective, costs exceed benefits. So far. 

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Or a sock puppet. You didn’t consider that did you? Nah, I can’t be a serial killer; I’m too lazy. It requires planning, execution (pun intended) and a clean getaway with a solid alibi. From a cost-benefit perspective, costs exceed benefits. So far. 

Ok how ’bout this. You’re part of the Sunshine Committee and clearly have nefarious motives. Quite frankly guys like you fit the profile of a serial killer. Nice guy and then one day picks up a beautiful bike rack and sends it across country. Trouble. 

2 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Random mass killer fact: Timothy McVeigh was from the town next to mine. 

Another random mass killer fact: Ted Bundy met the sorority girls at Big Daddy’s Lounge a block from where I lived. Later that evening he killed them, breaking into their Sorority House.

• Heart 1

Just now, Road Runner said:

I had a chance yesterday.  Working in my yard, I came upon several large and threatening spiders, but I didn't kill them.  I just removed them and their webs from locations that were presenting a problem.  They didn't thank me, but that was understandable. 

I confess, I am a cereal killer of lanternflies. And from the looks of the sidewalks, I am Shirley not alone! :D

With regard to the insect world, I have killed everything that walks, flies or crawls at one time or another.  But in my old age, I have become very live and let live, whenever it is at all possible.  I even pick up disgusting earthworms from the deathly Sahara that is my driveway and return them to my lawn.  :)

• Awesome 1

14 hours ago, donkpow said:

You folks are forgetting one thing, what do people say about a serial killer when he is discovered? That's right, "He seemed like such a nice guy to me."

Two things: nice and guy. 
That lets every female here off the hook for suspicion. 
Except one… It seems a few of the most notorious female monsters were administrators of an adult care facility. :o

https://historyofyesterday.com/10-most-famous-female-serial-killers-of-all-time-8527da5ca68d

• Thank You 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Road Runner said:

With regard to the insect world, I have killed everything that walks, flies or crawls at one time or another.  But in my old age, I have become very live and let live, whenever it is at all possible.  I even pick up disgusting earthworms from the deathly Sahara that is my driveway and return them to my lawn.  :)

Think of how all those years of weakening the local insect population through wholesale slaughter left a WIDE OPEN door for the Lantern Flies and the Murder Hornet or whatever to sneak in and terrorize the US!!!!

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I do that with bugs in the house now. Except ants.