Jump to content

Who on the forum is most likely to be a serial killer?


Randomguy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Jsharrt comes to mind immediately, although Wilbur has occasion to be one in different locations.  DP is my darkhorse candidate, he is good with tools, dogs, and the backcountry.

Who else is a logical candidate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites



16 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It would have to be someone nobody would ever suspect.

No one even suspected the forum badass. I’m good at this.
 

Random mass killer fact: Timothy McVeigh was from the town next to mine. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Jsharrt comes to mind immediately, although Wilbur has occasion to be one in different locations.  DP is my darkhorse candidate, he is good with tools, dogs, and the backcountry.

Who else is a logical candidate?

Here in ABQ, drivers who run over pedestrians *never* get prosecuted. The pedestrian can be in a clearly marked crosswalk, get hit by a driver, and the driver might pay a fine. 
So, @KrAzY and any other car fan here could take a trip on Route 66 without worrying about pesky foot traffic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dottles said:

@Old No. 7 is a loner, has military zeal, and doesn't like to take shit.  Either he's an awesome human being or he's a serial killer.

Too thoughtful, plus I have seen him at home.  He likes beer and bikes and stays away from people that he doesn't like rather than seek them out.  I think he takes out his frustrations on pie.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

SW for sure... Vegan and he made this hell hole that we are all trapped in and cant leave. 

Nah, he would have snapped by now, although I am sure he wants to kill humans.  Not animals, though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It would have to be someone nobody would ever suspect.

That is why I say DP.  He is smart, capable, sly, and knows how to plan.  He is on my 'most likely' list.  No hints that he would even think about being a serial killer or even have bad intentions, which is generally the first sign.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Dottles said:

@Old No. 7 is a loner, has military zeal, and doesn't like to take shit.  Either he's an awesome human being or he's a serial killer.

Or a sock puppet. You didn’t consider that did you? Nah, I can’t be a serial killer; I’m too lazy. It requires planning, execution (pun intended) and a clean getaway with a solid alibi. From a cost-benefit perspective, costs exceed benefits. So far. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Or a sock puppet. You didn’t consider that did you? Nah, I can’t be a serial killer; I’m too lazy. It requires planning, execution (pun intended) and a clean getaway with a solid alibi. From a cost-benefit perspective, costs exceed benefits. So far. 

Ok how ’bout this. You’re part of the Sunshine Committee and clearly have nefarious motives. Quite frankly guys like you fit the profile of a serial killer. Nice guy and then one day picks up a beautiful bike rack and sends it across country. Trouble. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BuffJim said:


 

Random mass killer fact: Timothy McVeigh was from the town next to mine. 

Another random mass killer fact: Ted Bundy met the sorority girls at Big Daddy’s Lounge a block from where I lived. Later that evening he killed them, breaking into their Sorority House.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While internet down at home, using cellular to reach here. Have ad blocker on PC, but why as I am reading and replying to this thread am I getting an ad to meet single Slavic girls? :scratchhead:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a chance yesterday.  Working in my yard, I came upon several large and threatening spiders, but I didn't kill them.  I just removed them and their webs from locations that were presenting a problem.  They didn't thank me, but that was understandable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Road Runner said:

I had a chance yesterday.  Working in my yard, I came upon several large and threatening spiders, but I didn't kill them.  I just removed them and their webs from locations that were presenting a problem.  They didn't thank me, but that was understandable. 

I confess, I am a cereal killer of lanternflies. And from the looks of the sidewalks, I am Shirley not alone! :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With regard to the insect world, I have killed everything that walks, flies or crawls at one time or another.  But in my old age, I have become very live and let live, whenever it is at all possible.  I even pick up disgusting earthworms from the deathly Sahara that is my driveway and return them to my lawn.  :)

  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, UglyBob said:

When I'm writing, I do a lot of research about how to kill--some on the internet, some in other ways...:whistle:

Ooo… Albuquerque crosswalks are the perfect setting for ending someone’s life with zero consequences. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, donkpow said:

You folks are forgetting one thing, what do people say about a serial killer when he is discovered? That's right, "He seemed like such a nice guy to me."

Two things: nice and guy. 
That lets every female here off the hook for suspicion. 
Except one… It seems a few of the most notorious female monsters were administrators of an adult care facility. :o

https://historyofyesterday.com/10-most-famous-female-serial-killers-of-all-time-8527da5ca68d

  • Awesome 1
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Road Runner said:

With regard to the insect world, I have killed everything that walks, flies or crawls at one time or another.  But in my old age, I have become very live and let live, whenever it is at all possible.  I even pick up disgusting earthworms from the deathly Sahara that is my driveway and return them to my lawn.  :)

Think of how all those years of weakening the local insect population through wholesale slaughter left a WIDE OPEN door for the Lantern Flies and the Murder Hornet or whatever to sneak in and terrorize the US!!!!

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Road Runner said:

With regard to the insect world, I have killed everything that walks, flies or crawls at one time or another.  But in my old age, I have become very live and let live, whenever it is at all possible.  I even pick up disgusting earthworms from the deathly Sahara that is my driveway and return them to my lawn.  :)

I do that with bugs in the house now. Except ants. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...