Vacation week..WEEKEND PLANS because BuffJim can't wait

petitepedal

Band gig Friday night!  Finally!

Mass Saturday Eve.  Around that, level the slideout on the camper, prime a couple spots on the GTI, tear out most of the veggie garden, plant cover crop, prep for garlic planting, maybe more tornado cleanup.

And put the front plate back on the GTI, it's due for inspection.  That should be fun

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Tonight going to visitation for the mom and MIL of some high school friends. Dementia sucks! 
Friday - date night. Haven’t been to Sin City for a while. Great food and they are good with protocols. 
Saturday - watch the Huskers face Minnesota then maybe a road trip to Scratchtown. They are releasing Bumble Buzz. They haven’t offered it in over 5 years. I remember it being quite good!

Sunday I’m planning on a bike ride and maybe some housecleaning. Need to get rid of stuff that won’t make the trip when we are ready to move. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

Romantic weekend getaway with BuffCarla, thank you for asking. Weather is supposed to be in the crapper so museums in the Northern Finger Lakes. There’s an It’s a Wonderful Life museum in Seneca Falls, and the Harriet Tubman house in Auburn. On Sunday there’s a mansion tour in Geneva, where we are staying, Seneca Lake. Sunday night we have reservations for dinner at the Belhurst Castle near Geneva. Monday the sun is supposed to come out, so might get some nice foliage for the trip home. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Planning a short commute to work on the gravel bike. Drive to Point A, ride seven miles to work. Change, work, change again and ride the seven miles back to Point A. Trying to get more miles in.

Saturday it will rain. I am working at the LBS for Mike from 10-6.

Sun returns on Sunday. Do some work cutting and moving firewood. No other plans. 

Monday is my work from home day. 
Tuesday is PTO to have a permanent crown installed on lower rear molar.

• Heart 2

Plans were all changed.

Was supposed to finish my Katy Trail ride on Friday then go to a Beatles tribute band concert Friday night.

Instead I had to leave the ride 3 days early and going to the funeral for my favorite aunt. She was 90 years old and had a good life so it will be more of a celebration.

Driving back from Cincinnati on Sunday.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

Forgot to mention. The Smith Opera House (across from our hotel) is hosting a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show at 9 Saturday. Never seen it. Could be fun. 

9?  Way too early!  Will they let you bring props?  Definitely need to spend some prep time learning your parts.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Romantic weekend getaway with BuffCarla, thank you for asking. Weather is supposed to be in the crapper so museums in the Northern Finger Lakes. There’s an It’s a Wonderful Life museum in Seneca Falls, and the Harriet Tubman house in Auburn. On Sunday there’s a mansion tour in Geneva, where we are staying, Seneca Lake. Sunday night we have reservations for dinner at the Belhurst Castle near Geneva. Monday the sun is supposed to come out, so might get some nice foliage for the trip home. 

At Belhurst, Edgar’s or Stone cutter?

• Heart 1