I like Mayim

Road Runner

12 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Oh no, you were my chief anti-Mayim ally. :(  I gotta admit she has good bantering ability though.

I hate shills. Admit you're a shill, and I'll be fine with you hosting, but until she fesses up that she is a snake oil peddler, I'm NO FAN :angry:

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

I hate shills. Admit you're a shill, and I'll be fine with you hosting, but until she fesses up that she is a snake oil peddler, I'm NO FAN :angry:

Bucky! I knew I could count on you!  Yeah, really!  As if selling her integrity is worth the few extra bucks for a star of one of the most successful tv shows ever. :wacko:

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Philander Seabury said:

Bucky! I knew I could count on you!  Yeah, really!  As if selling her integrity is worth the few extra bucks for a star of one of the most successful tv shows ever. :wacko:

RE Bucky is wrong and you join forces with the dolt.  Why am I not surprised.

• Whatever 1

14 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

RE Bucky is wrong and you join forces with the dolt.  Why am I not surprised.

What's next? Tom Selleck hosting Wheel of Fortune????  Jeebus, there are a BAZILLION humans on Earth, and they pick the one who is a shill for snake oil?!?!?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Yeah, I don’t mind shills for neutral products, but snake oil and bad insurance are different. 

I remember when folks would say "I'm a lawyer" and people would say, "Did you pass the bar? Do you have a legal practice?" and things like that. When the person said no, it was generally agreed they may have gone to law school, but they weren't a lawyer.

Times have changed.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

I remember when folks would say "I'm a lawyer" and people would say, "Did you pass the bar? Do you have a legal practice?" and things like that. When the person said no, it was generally agreed they may have gone to law school, but they weren't a lawyer.

Times have changed.

So what aboot that guy at the end of some tv shows that says it?  :scratchhead: