Thursday Night Football!

12string

I'll probably miss the first half at least.  So I won't see Brady's first 8 TD passes.

But at least I won't miss any of the Iggles' TDs.  Rookie QB playing behind an O line that - other than the center -  has a TOTAL of 11 career starts.  Oh, and a head coach who doesn't know what a running play is.

My guess for the final score is Bucs 52, Iggles -18

11 hours ago, 12string said:

I'll probably miss the first half at least.  So I won't see Brady's first 8 TD passes.

But at least I won't miss any of the Iggles' TDs.  Rookie QB playing behind an O line that - other than the center -  has a TOTAL of 11 career starts.  Oh, and a head coach who doesn't know what a running play is.

My guess for the final score is Bucs 52, Iggles -18

Your boys are playing better than expected.  I mean, not many thought they'd win games -- but they're not a slouch of an out. I would take moral victories this year.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Dottles said:

Your boys are playing better than expected.  I mean, not many thought they'd win games -- but they're not a slouch of an out. I would take moral victories this year.

I missed the first half, too.  I was impressed that the Eagles did not give up and kept fighting, which was the best outcome they could realistically hope for.

16 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I missed the first half, too.  I was impressed that the Eagles did not give up and kept fighting, which was the best outcome they could realistically hope for.

I was only able to watch the first half.  TB drove on the first possession and scored a TD.  The Eagles responded in kind.  After that it looked like they gave up.  They played a little D in the middle of the half but the offense went and hid.  Sounds like they tried to make a game of it in t he second half.

I also missed the first half.  Fortunately

What I saw in the second half was a TB team that was bored to tears and just killing time until the plane was ready.  Dave Spadaro is a team PR employee.  He's been an over the top organization apologist for years.  His description was that TB looked like a cat playing with its food.

The game wasn't nearly as close as the score.  The Eagles did nothing til garbage time, which started in Q2.

The coaching staff are clueless.  The refusal to run the ball with a rookie QB and highly inexperienced O-line, when you have a back like Sanders is insane.  He's getting less than 10 carries a game.  Averaging 4.6.  Gainwell has 21 total carries, averaging 4.7.  That's it for running backs.  76 total running plays, not counting the QB runs.  The playbook is about 4 pages long, 3 of them are screens.  The D plays this soft zone, even though the LBs stink, they never blitz or disguise a coverage.

just awful.