Jump to content

Polished gofer


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Allen said:

I’m looking for reading glasses frames online. The pair I was looking at had, polished gofer, in the description line. I’m not all together sure if that is supposed to describe their color, or the frame material. 

The words don't go together.  That's a polished aluminium frame and it's advertised or sourced from Gofer parts.  I don't think that wearing a buffer on your face is going to be comfortable though.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...