NFL Week 6 Predictions

Dottleshead

I've got my winners in bold.  

I'm picking my Seahags and the Steelers even.  No Russell Wilson and a crappy defense.  But these are the kinds of games the Seahawks seem to show up for -- when they have to win.  But I got my doubts.  I got my doubts.  I also wouldn't be surprised if they get their ass kicked.

Sunday, October 17, 2021

9:30 AM: Dolphins @ Jaguars (CBS)

1 PM: Chiefs @ Washington (CBS)

1 PM: Rams @ Giants (FOX)

1 PM: Texans @ Colts (CBS)

1 PM: Bengals @ Lions (CBS)

1 PM: Packers @ Bears (FOX)

1 PM: Chargers @ Ravens (CBS)

1 PM: Vikings @ Panthers (FOX)

4:05 PM: Cardinals @ Browns (FOX)

4:25 PM: Raiders @ Broncos (CBS)

4:25 PM Cowboys @ Patriots (CBS)

8:20 PM: Seahawks @ Steelers (NBC)

Monday, October 18, 2021

8:15 PM: Bills @ Titans (ESPN)

Here are mie:

Sunday, October 17, 2021

9:30 AM: Don't care

1 PM: Fuck Washington

1 PM: Don't care

1 PM: Whatever Mick says

4:05 PM: Don't care

4:25 PM: Don't care

4:25 PM Can we get a meteor strike?

8:20 PM: How about another meteor, please?

Monday, October 18, 2021

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Dottles said:

I'm picking my Seahags and the Steelers even.  No Russell Wilson and a crappy defense.  But these are the kinds of games the Seahawks seem to show up for -- when they have to win.  But I got my doubts.  I got my doubts.  I also wouldn't be surprised if they get their ass kicked.

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Monday, October 18, 2021

I pretty much agree but I think the Jags get their 1st win against the Dolphins and Bolts beat the Ravens. 

Not sure if I’m gonna watch the 10 AM Rams game, or at least not the 1st half.  It’s right during ride time and we should win anyway. 

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I pretty much agree but I think the Jags get their 1st win against the Dolphins and Bolts beat the Ravens. 

Not sure if I’m gonna watch the 10 AM Rams game, or at least not the 1st half.  It’s right during ride time and we should win anyway. 

I had that Rams game as a mixed (but hard) "I don't care" and a GIANTS SUCK!  So, there is some interest in how that turns out.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, Dottles said:

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Monday, October 18, 2021

Bungles beat the Lions

Panthers beat the Vikings

Browns hand Cardinals their first loss

Raiders beat the Broncos

Steelers beat the Seahawks

Other than that, we agree 100%

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

And this just in.

BREAKING: Eagles trade TE Zach Ertz to Cardinals for CB Tay Gowan and 2022 fifth-round pick.

Does he get to play 2 games this week?  "Shut up and get your spikes on dude."

They will only be able to give him about 2 routes and the QB probably won't be looking for him.  So, yeah, 2 pretty much identical games in a week.

Eagles don't play Sunday so I'll predict they'll lose anyway

10 hours ago, Dottles said:

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Monday, October 18, 2021

How do you have the Lions beating the Bengals?  And a tie between the Hags and the dent-heads? 

Browns/Cards will be a good game, but Chubb isn't playing.  That is worrisome.  I think the Vikings/Panthers is a tossup.   Chargers/Ravens, too.  Chargers outplayed a better team last week, it could happen again.  Upset possibility with the Cowboys maybe reverting to being the cowboys again in New England.  Wouldn't that be something if Mr. 5-yard toss beats the bastards from what is becoming a horrible state?  

Before the season, I thought the Dolphins were going to be in wildcard contention.   Wow, was I wrong.  They really came on last year, too.  Oh well.

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

And this just in.

BREAKING: Eagles trade TE Zach Ertz to Cardinals for CB Tay Gowan and 2022 fifth-round pick.

Does he get to play 2 games this week?  "Shut up and get your spikes on dude."

NFL rules are that a player can only play in one game per week, so he sits and watches.  I bet he would love an extra paycheck, though!

5 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Bungles beat the Lions  -- My gut picked Cincy but I've been following the Lions (w/ Goff) and I think they may edge them.  It's my upset special.

Panthers beat the Vikings  -- I could have gone either way on this.

Browns hand Cardinals their first loss  -- I could have gone either way on this.

Raiders beat the Broncos  -- I could have gone either way on this.

Steelers beat the Seahawks  -- I'm trying to be optimistic for my home team.  But as mentioned, I have my doubts. I have a lot of doubts.  If anything, Ben gets the heat off his back against our defense.  If the Steelers lose, it won't be because of him.  It'll be bewilderment how you let a Geno Smith beat your defense.  And it could be heat on DC Butler instead  (please note Keith Butler was a career long Seahag -- so he may be accepting bribes).

Inline above.

3 hours ago, Randomguy said:

How do you have the Lions beating the Bengals?  And a tie between the Hags and the dent-heads? 

Browns/Cards will be a good game, but Chubb isn't playing.  That is worrisome.  I think the Vikings/Panthers is a tossup.   Chargers/Ravens, too.  Chargers outplayed a better team last week, it could happen again.  Upset possibility with the Cowboys maybe reverting to being the cowboys again in New England.  Wouldn't that be something if Mr. 5-yard toss beats the bastards from what is becoming a horrible state?  

Before the season, I thought the Dolphins were going to be in wildcard contention.   Wow, was I wrong.  They really came on last year, too.  Oh well.

i updated my response to Kazabooboo.  My gut says Bengals but I think the Lions surprise folks in an upset special.  I have the Seahags and Steelers in an anybody's game.  I don't know who wins but I suspect Pittsburg bu this is when Seattle starts doing weird chit -- like win when they probably shouldnt.  All those other games are toss ups.  I picked Ravens only because they were playing at home but it's a toss up, man.  And then I'm usually wrong about picking winners so....

On 10/15/2021 at 2:41 AM, Dottles said:

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Monday, October 18, 2021

So far the Jags surprised.  Detroit got their ass kicked in my upset special.  I've struck through those games.  But otherwise I'm doing pretty well.  Side note, Baltimore blew out SD.

On 10/15/2021 at 8:03 AM, ChrisL said:

Well you went 50% on your calls.  Jags did indeed beat the Fins but you were dead wrong on the Bolts.  I don't think anyone saw that coming -- including @MickinMD.  I mean not by that score anyway.

• Heart 1

I didn't check in soon enough for predictions, but I thought the Ravens were going to lose to the Chargers even though the bookies had them favored by 3.

The Ravens totally dominated the 4-1, AFC West-leading Chargers from start to finish, winning 34-6!

The Ravens Defense hasn't been able to tackle well in recent weeks, the running backs that replaced the two great RB's that are out for the season haven;t done well, the offensive tackles have been awful, and Lamar Jackson has had a case of fumbleitis.

They were 4-1 coming in but last week they tried to lose to Indy, winning in overtime because of Indy's missed kicks, and before that against the always-bad Lions, it took an NFL record 66-yard field goal by Justin Tucker with time running out to win 19-17.

But THIS week the defense was AWESOME. They hit and swarmed and looked like the Ravens!  The tackling was awesome: hats off to the coaching staff!

The Ravens offense ran well, passed well and seemed to move the ball at will.

I hope they whack the division rival and 4-2 Bengals in Baltimore next week: that will give them a 2 game