From Where Do You Post?

Mr. Beanz

I always enjoy this topic.  Some people have some really nice setups, some from a dark place. 

Me, I post from my little landing type room at the top of the stairs. Put a little table up here, a few things but not much. A book shelf to my right that hosts plastic containers with Go Pro mounts and accessories. To my left, another plastic container with wires, flash drive sticks where I keep my pictures and small stuff. This is where I make my videos and edit pics as well as posing on forums.

I don't post much on my cell phone. Once in a long while, just too inefficient for my skills.  Not to good with the cell. :D

121188365_4732237143515413_537008292211784366_n.jpg

• Heart 1

Mostly from my iPad at home. The bigger screen is Easier to read. I use my phone when not at home and once in awhile I will use my desktop but I hardly use it at all now that the tv is never on and I don’t have to go downstairs to escape it. My laptop is only used for online drum lessons which I haven’t been doing for quite some time.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, MoseySusan said:

After retirement, I browse here on my phone almost exclusively. I’ve opened my laptop a few times to process photos and write. I have yet to establish a blogging routine.

@Mr Beanz your videos are fun to watch. Which post-processing software do you use? 

Thank you! :)

I use the PowerDirector16 editing program.  Much nicer than the old vids I created with the free Windows editing program.

PowerDirector lets one match the recorders. video quality, settings and other stuff that makes it look much nicer once it's posted to youtube. Also it allows you to use the best possible quality for youtube.  

I paid about $50 about 3(?) years ago. Happy I did as the Windows free program was very limited.

But it takes time and a lot of effort learning it. Can't count the tutorials I've watched. :D

My recorders are old, GoPro 2 and GoPro 3. One lady mentioned my recorders on a group ride saying I must have nice cameras. No, actually old but the editing is a big part of it. 

I make the videos into  2 or 3 segments, then attach them together in the program, save to documents then load straight to YT.

• Awesome 1