Have You Ever Been Arrested

Mr. Beanz

One of the things I am proud of! :party:

I am shocked when I hear some unexpecting people tell tales of their arrest. People I would never expect.

Not ever being a drinker of alcohol (meaning tasted but nowhere near more than a taste) I drive through sobriety checkpoints with a smile.  Sir, have you been drinking tonight? Dude, it takes me about 15 years to consume the amount of one can of beer. Ha ha ha OK sir, have a nice evening! :D

Been in a couple of fights, well punched others in self defense and not been arrested. One off the radar ( he knew he was wrong) and one of them was arrested as it was in front of several cops, plenty of good witnesses on my side to say it was self defense. :D

Other than a ticket for running a yellow when I was 17, no tickets either. I'm like  ghost to law enforcement. :lol:  Even that was dropped being a minor.  I do think he was wrong though but I wasn't about to go for his gun. :default_sissy-fight-smiley:

I got away. They gave themselves away on a stakeout and I slipped their net.  I had just bought an oz of weed and somehow they figured it out.  We stopped for pizza and they were waiting when we came out.  The cop that was going to pull me over missed my left turn by a couple seconds.  This was 1976 and an oz was jail time.  A smidge over an oz was trafficking and the prison time that went with it.

• Heart 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, donkpow said:

Are you trying to put my security classification at risk? I need the job at the sewage treatment plant but they'll never let me work there if I lose my security classification.

I worked at General Dynamics for years with a confidential security clearance. Got to know quite a few people and all I have to say is don't worry, they don't mean much. :D

• Haha 1

A buddy and I got pulled over one night on our motorcycles at 3am and we had been drinking. I thought we were dead meat. Three cop cars surrounded us. They checked our drivers license and registration and let us go. We found out later that the bank less than a quarter mile behind us had just been robbed by two guys on motorcycles. They decided we were not the men they were looking for.