Saturday morning...pumpkin pancakes and more!

petitepedal

Ok..more than just a breakfast thread :D

So I blended 2 recipes and made a batch of pumpkin pancajes..yummy..but a few tweaks would improve them. Also..I think I need to get a grill thingy that has a flat surface and a rippled one..my skillet is a tad small.

Tea is cooling to tha absolute perfect temp..from the Rare Tea Company.

Not sure what shenanigans the day will bring. :cheerleader:

• Heart 4

We’re heading out for a road trip in about an hour. Weather is in the crapper, but that’s life. The It’s a Wonderful Life museum this afternoon and Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight. Pub food in between. 

Had a great waterfall visit planned tomorrow, but will probably opt for a mansion tour instead. 

Went to get my hairs cut but ran into more supply chain/employment problems, they are closed due to a staff shortage.  That would have been nice to know BEFORE I drove up there!  I gotta start calling before I go!  Owl check now to see if they left a message.  I was able to salvage the trip by getting Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Icelandic Toasted Porter on the beer run portion of the trip.  :D

OK, no answer, which I 'spose is sort of an answer.

• Heart 1

I made coco wheats this morning. I don’t know how long they have been in the cupboard but they didn’t appear to be stale. I bought them for Esther. They were taking up cupboard space so I either have to eat them or toss them. They are not my favorite. Probably one bowl full left.

Drove to town to pick up two more prescriptions. I’m becoming quite the junkie. That’s four prescriptions this week. These are for my eyes, I could have waited to pick them up.