How lazy are you?

Road Runner

The older I get, the lazier I get.  Pretty soon, I'll be too lazy to eat.  I considered doing just that last night.  After working in the yard all day, I was too tired to fix dinner.  I seriously considered just going to bed.  If I get to where I am too lazy to eat, I might as well just shoot myself and get it over with.   :angry:

Over the past few days, I have been reminded of all the little projects that I need to do but have been putting off because I'm just too lazy to do anything that requires any sort of substantial effort.  So, in order to at least remind me of all the miscellaneous crap that needs doing, I resolved to make a to-do list and put it on the refrigerator.  :mellow:

But, apparently, it seems I'm too lazy to even make a to-do list.   :(

• Heart 3

I am lazier than thou. :D
I would consider being too lazy to eat a big win.  I could stand to skip a few meals.

I eventually get to some errands.  The pace is quite slow though. I am currently on a break after washing the wife’s car, letting the driveway dry off before I vacuum the inside.  I am playing the safety card.  :)  Darkness is the limiting factor.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Road Runner said:

The older I get, the lazier I get.  Pretty soon, I'll be too lazy to eat.  I considered doing just that last night.  After working in the yard all day, I was too tired to fix dinner.  I seriously considered just going to bed.  If I get to where I am too lazy to eat, I might as well just shoot myself and get it over with.   :angry:

Over the past few days, I have been reminded of all the little projects that I need to do but have been putting off because I'm just too lazy to do anything that requires any sort of substantial effort.  So, in order to at least remind me of all the miscellaneous crap that needs doing, I resolved to make a to-do list and put it on the refrigerator.  :mellow:

But, apparently, it seems I'm too lazy to even make a to-do list.   :(

For lazy eating, hope  you find some easy things to prep.  Weren't you the person that loves the microwave oven as the favourite kitchen utensil?

Here's some lazy supper dishes (and my microwave has been broken for past 4 yrs. I haven't replaced it.  That's pretty lazy. :D ):

Dish 1:  *Rice in rice cooker and break an egg when rice starts to boil. You can throw in some marinated small beef slices into cooking rice. Keep lid on. When rice done, egg is cooked and so is meat. Voila, your supper.

Dish 2:  *Boil some pasta. Drain. Saute with some onions, garlic, maybe chopped pepper or 1 chopped tomato, heat it and put in a glob of pesto. Stir around.  Supper. :)  

• Heart 1

I'm an odd mix of lazy but diligent about certain things. If I have work or something I really need to do, I generally like to do it as soon as possible rather than have it hanging over my head.  But I'm not high energy by nature and love a quiet day of doing nothing.

• Heart 2

I'm lazy.

When I was younger, I had an attitude where I wanted to stay ahead of the curve and do things proactively to avoid chores piling up.

Yesterday, I didn't feel like doing any yard work despite nice weather and decided I didn't need to do it until next week - when sunny and low 70's are forecast and I might get away with the last lawn mowing of the year.

• Heart 2