Weird dreams

MickinMD

I had two strange dreams last night.

The first was one of those recurring-theme dreams where I can't find something.

I was teaching in the high school in which I had taught, but apparently I was subbing or coming back from retirement.  I couldn't find the faculty men's room's location.  I finally decided to use a student's boys' room.  When I walked in, there was a woman - apparently a phys ed teacher - sitting in a chair and a bunch of teenage boys were sitting in whirlpool baths - which, of course, never existed in the real-life school.  She shook her head negatively at me and pointed toward the door.  I walked back to the big hallway that's all around the big library in the center of the school and tried to get my bearings.  That's all I remember.

The second dream occurring a little ma-pa neighborhood store.  The owner, at the cash register was some older man I knew well but I can remember who now. We clearly knew each other well in the dream.  I picked up a box of chocolate covered fig newtons and an electronics magazine.  I put them down for some reason and when I tried to pick up the box of newtons later, a man objected they were his.  The box had been opened and he was eating them and drinking coffee.

I looked around, didn't see my box, and accused him to taking my box and got into an argument with him.  Then I noticed my box under the magazine on top of a counter.  I didn't want the magazine anymore, put it back, apologized to the man eating newtons, and checked out.  The end.

At least the 2nd dream didn't become another recurring dream where I never find the thing, place, person, etc.

27 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

was teaching in the high school in which I had taught, but apparently I was subbing or coming back from retirement.  I couldn't find the faculty men's room's location.  I finally decided to use a student's boys' room.  When I walked in, there was a woman - apparently a phys ed teacher - sitting in a chair and a bunch of teenage boys were sitting in whirlpool baths - which, of course, never existed in the real-life school.  She shook her head negatively at me and pointed toward the door.  I walked back to the big hallway that's all around the big library in the center of the school and tried to get my bearings.  That's all I remember.

Did you wet the bed?