Have you ever put your pants on backwards?

Road Runner

In all my extensive experience of putting on pants, shorts and underwear, I have never put on a pair backwards.  I have put on a lot of pull-over shirts and t-shirts backwards and inside out even, but never a pair of pants or shorts of any type.  Am I a genius of some sort?   :huh:

Pickles by Brian Crane on Mon, 18 Oct 2021   

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I often wear gym shorts around the house and often get dressed in the dark to not wake my wife.  Yes I have put them on backwards many times. 

This - goes for sweatpants and pajama pants too.  I can figure out a zipper in the dark.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, MoseySusan said:

No.

You're smarter -- I've occasionally put on spandex plain black shorts, even a spandex cycling skort on backwards. Usually happens when there's little light putting on clothing. After 1-2 min.,..... it just doesn't feel right.  The spandex skort  can be problematic, the back inside tag that usually gives size fit, is semi-hidden under layers of  skirt fabric. 

In my opinion, women have rounder bums, so wearing a stretchy, semi-fitted bottom garment backwards, can be sensed more quickly.

I once...as a child about 10 or so..fell asleep..my mom woke me up to get my jammies on..all of a sudden I was mad and crying cos someone had cut a big hole in my jammie bottoms. Low and behold in my near comatose sleep of a child..I managed to put my legs through the sleeves of my jammie top:wacko:..I assume it got sorted out and I went back to sleep.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I don't see how that would be possible.  Pants are cut very differently between from and back. 

"Put on" vs "kept on" is likely the difference!  If you put on pants backwards, and don't notice immediately, then, Houston, we have a problem!