Remember my elderly neighbor with the broken phone?

maddmaxx

Well Frontier promised me they would expedite the repair last week.  Blown off and text messages always referenced an appointment for today.

The local senior center called Frontier last week and explained the safety hazard and was promised an expedite last week.  Blown off.

The appointment for the repair today has come and gone.  Blown off

The latest text message was a reminder that appointment would be today before end of day and if no one responded to the door they would leave.  Why do I get the feeling that the groundwork for blowing her off again is happening.

Frontier sucks, even as a cut rate provider that sucks in the elderly with low prices.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Well Frontier promised me they would expedite the repair last week.  Blown off and text messages always referenced an appointment for today.

The local senior center called Frontier last week and explained the safety hazard and was promised an expedite last week.  Blown off.

The appointment for the repair today has come and gone.  Blown off

The latest text message was a reminder that appointment would be today before end of day and if no one responded to the door they would leave.  Why do I get the feeling that the groundwork for blowing her off again is happening.

Frontier sucks, even as a cut rate provider that sucks in the elderly with low prices.

Is Frontier a cell phone provider or a land line?  If a cell, is it just a "pop in a SIM card" sort of carrier?  Or is there something different going on?  Did the neighbor have some kind of repair agreement, and the Frontier folks are dragging their feet? 

54 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

They love it when you post this stuff on their social media platforms.  Or other's social media platforms...  If they are like most enterprises of size, they are listening, or they pay others to listen for them.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=frontier communications customer service

Whoop-Tee-Do for those of us not on Facebook.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Kzoo said:

They love it when you post this stuff on their social media platforms.  Or other's social media platforms...  If they are like most enterprises of size, they are listening, or they pay others to listen for them.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=frontier communications customer service

It does seem to get their attention unless you are dealing with mortgage companies.