Do you ever feel like getting intimate with other forumites?

12string

There was a couple where he was married when he hooked up with another LF member not sure if she was divorced yet or not.

The only hook up I am interested in is a cycling companion...or as one of my friends called me..his "bike wife"...his "real" wife was thrilled he had someone to bike with..and put up with him :D it gave her a break at least once a week for a few hours.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

19 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Not even @jsharr?!?!?!?  Is that even possible???? I question the veracity of your response! :ban:

I confess:  I don’t bond with other people. It’s a source of sadness in my life that I can grow fond of others, but no further. Intimacy in a relationship has always eluded me even though I’d like to have that depth of feeling, the feeling that we are fully together. 
So, the answer is “no.” 

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, MoseySusan said:

I confess:  I don’t bond with other people. It’s a source of sadness in my life that I can grow fond of others, but no further. Intimacy in a relationship has always eluded me even though I’d like to have that depth of feeling, the feeling that we are fully together. 
So, the answer is “no.” 

Did I fail to mention @jsharr has a rugged Texas accent?  Sounds like butter!

12 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Wow.  I was just thinking the same thing about myself recently.  Brought on by the death of a friend I haven't seen in many years.  Very well expressed, MS.

13 hours ago, petitepedal said:

There was a couple where he was married when he hooked up with another LF member not sure if she was divorced yet or not.

The only hook up I am interested in is a cycling companion...or as one of my friends called me..his "bike wife"...his "real" wife was thrilled he had someone to bike with..and put up with him :D it gave her a break at least once a week for a few hours.

Ok that explains why they both quit posting. I wondered why when they got together they wouldn’t keep posting.

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

Ok that explains why they both quit posting. I wondered why when they got together they wouldn’t keep posting.

But, there was also the breakup of EnglishRider and NoSocks, and then marriage to RoadWarrior, who passed recently. :(