The freaking water bottles are $110

petitepedal

My high-end Tacx Tao cages cost a lot less.  More durable too.  Tacx water bottles are also awesome...they don't ever leak.  I did get Ti bolts for them (my original bolts rusted, and these weren't super expensive).

Sweet you got yours for free.  Nice bonus. :nod head:

Tacx%20Tao%20Water%20Bottle%20Cage.jpg

My high-end Tacx Tao cages cost a lot less.  More durable too.  Tacx water bottles are also awesome...they don't ever leak.  I did get Ti bolts for them (my original bolts rusted, and these weren't super expensive).

Sweet you got yours for free.  Nice bonus. :nod head:

Tacx%20Tao%20Water%20Bottle%20Cage.jpg

I had the tabs at the bottom break out on two Tacx cages, so I stopped.  I have Arundel cages, but only have one on the bike so it is easier to shoulder when I hork it up and down stairs.

I had the tabs at the bottom break out on two Tacx cages, so I stopped.  I have Arundel cages, but only have one on the bike so it is easier to shoulder when I hork it up and down stairs.

I've had mine since at least 2007, with no issues.

Some of the Arundels look really nice though.

I've had mine since at least 2007, with no issues.

Some of the Arundels look really nice though.

They are nice, light, and grip a bottle super-well.  I really did like my tacx cages, maybe I got a bad production run.  

If I was buying again, I would buy the Arundels with the side exit/entry, like these:

RD.jpg

The kids bought me Arundel Dave-Os in 2010. 30 grams. They seemed rather flimsy but they've been great so far. Cleaning the insides with Pledge Furniture Polish makes it much easier to insert and remove the water bottles.

I think those are the ones that I have.  Solid, never even had a bottle shake in them.