I like both the Patriots and Tom Brady better now

Randomguy

10 hours ago, Randomguy said:

The Patriots are a more sympathetic team now, and Tom Brady seems much more tolerable in Tampa Bay.  

It all seems to have worked for the better in my view. 

I like seeing Bellichick and NE lose and lose often. It makes me smile.

Tom Brady is bearable until 1) he opens his mouth, and 2) wins another SB.

My prediction is that RG will swing back to his hateful ways sooner rather than later.

3 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I went from being a Brady hater to actually liking him.  I felt like it was the system and not him in New England.  Boy, I was wrong.  And I can admit that.  What he has done at his age of 78 years old is pretty awesome.

He will play to 100

6 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I went from being a Brady hater to actually liking him.  I felt like it was the system and not him in New England.  Boy, I was wrong.  And I can admit that.  What he has done at his age of 78 years old is pretty awesome.

Yep - for us old dudes, he gets bonus points making it look like we all can emulate him.  But that only goes so far!  And at the wee age of 44 (easily 78 in pro sports years), he is still a kid compared to most here!  Maybe @goldendesign is the only one here younger?

9 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Yep - for us old dudes, he gets bonus points making it look like we all can emulate him.  But that only goes so far!  And at the wee age of 44 (easily 78 in pro sports years), he is still a kid compared to most here!  Maybe @goldendesign is the only one here younger?

He's only 4 years younger than me!

Prior to Brady with my team I hated both with a fiery passion that was the "bandwagoners" of jealousy. Everyone else hated on him and the Patriot's. It was easy to ignore the facts. I think the prior (pre-Bucs era) three seasons I for sure had multiple conversations where I talked about Brady's fading performance.
Boy was I and many others wrong. Brady instilled a system, cultivated a new mentality amongst our coaching, front office, and players. The difference on and off the field for this team is truly astounding.

I now believe in Brady as a leader of footballers. He may be silly in other areas, who isn't, it's not like the man is infallible. As a Buccaneers fan I am happy he came here and the effects are going to reverberate long after he is gone; hopefully.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I like that he is one of the senior citizens moving to Florida.  He always seemed a bit trashy to me, playing college ball in Michigan and all, so Florida fits.

Once he gets off the field and onto his Rascal, he is a menace to anyone else on the sidewalk.

• Haha 1