Besides Me and SquareWheels...

Razors Edge
Go to solution Solved by Zephyr,

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Your bike is a whole model year old now, time to contemporize!  

He'll get the itch.  He'll eventually ride his bike outside with other humans and some fat slob will pass him on a fancy 2023 Super Sport fully auto Di3 w/ ABS and autopilot.  BOOM!  To the bike store.

Mechanical shifting plus a phone app.

The phone app broadcasts on the wireless shifter frequencies, randomly duplicating a different shift command every five seconds.

It doesn't do anything on my bikes because they don't have electronic shifting, but it makes it really easy to figure out which of the riders around me do.  :)

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Mechanical shifting plus a phone app.

The phone app broadcasts on the wireless shifter frequencies, randomly duplicating a different shift command every five seconds.

It doesn't do anything on my bikes because they don't have electronic shifting, but it makes it really easy to figure out which of the riders around me do.  :)

Why do you hate SquareWheels??? That's cruel!  He's still figuring out how to protect his exposed batteries, and now you're messing with his wireless shifting?

Have you thought about adapting that app for cars, planes, and rockets?  I think "bigger" often is better, so seize control of (or even just screw with) one of those, and you'll be popular in all sorts of circles!