Forumites should not be allowed to use other members avatars

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Road Runner,

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

According to SW Forum Rules:

Unless you continue to use avatars of a particular subject for at least 30 days, your ownership is deemed temporary, and others may begin to use that subject 24 hours after you relinquish it and adopt some new and unrelated visage. 

I am trying to lay the groundwork to have you banned when you steal my Natalie. :)

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

You should just have all your avatars custom made.  Works for me.

Did you ever sort out that trade dispute your sub-sub-subcontractors were having with each other?  I bet it is easier just to find some other sucker artist to take over and leave those two dealing with their egos and hurt feelings.

Just now, Razors Edge said:

Did you ever sort out that trade dispute your sub-sub-subcontractors were having with each other?  I bet it is easier just to find some other sucker artist to take over and leave those two dealing with their egos and hurt feelings.

Not my problem.  I pay my bills, i expect good service.  How that happens is up to them.

• Solution

I will say that that pic of Natalie is excellent and embodies to me who she is on Monk.  It is sometimes hard to find a pic of a performer that truly brings forth the feeling you get when you watch that performer in action.  Pics just aren't good enough, usually.  Your Natalie is great.  :)

So is my Andie.  :slow-dance-smiley:

• Thank You 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

I will say that that pic of Natalie is excellent and embodies to me who she is on Monk.  It is sometimes hard to find a pic of a performer that truly brings forth the feeling you get when you watch that performer in action.  Pics just aren't good enough, usually.  Your Natalie is great.  :)

I love the fact jealousy is now consuming your soul. Is that wrong of me?  :dontknow:

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

It is sometimes hard to find a pic of a performer that truly brings forth the feeling you get when you watch that performer in action.  Pics just aren't good enough, usually. 

I had planned to start a thread about this subject.  Now it is ruined.  :(

• Hugs 1

I have many times been smitten with a particular actress and went looking for a pic to use to demonstrate her besmitten-ness, but after exhaustive searches, I could find no pic that does her justice.

Some people just have a presence on screen, the way they move, speak and otherwise express themselves, that no still picture can come even close to capturing or representing.    

• Heart 1

56 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

It may not be perfect in a technical way, but I find it truly represents Andie and her character in Groundhog Day.  

Wasn't Groundhog Day really - first and foremost - about Bill Murray (Phil), then about Chris Elliot (Larry), then a bit about Ned, and finally, Doris the waitress?  Andie was pretty much the stick in the mud, wasn't she?!?!?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I think RR is over the limit, hogging Zooey, Andie, Audrey Hepburn, January Jones and untold others!

What can I say?  Some people like avatars made up of cartoons, funny pics, silly drawings, and animals.  I prefer pics of beautiful women.  To each his own.  :)  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1