WTF Was Rocky Thinking?!?!?!?

Razors Edge

I’m guessing there was no whey powder on the market at the time. No protein powders of any kind… 

The high protein diet has been in play for years. Do you remember the “Diet plate” on the menu in family-style restaurants? It was usually a burger patty on lettuce with a side of cottage cheese and slices of tomato. 

14 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

I’m guessing there was no whey powder on the market at the time. No protein powders of any kind… 

The high protein diet has been in play for years. Do you remember the “Diet plate” on the menu in family-style restaurants? It was usually a burger patty on lettuce with a side of cottage cheese and slices of tomato. 

But cooked eggs are so much better - tasting and for protein purposes!  Dude was @Randomguy-level zany!

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

But cooked eggs are so much better - tasting and for protein purposes!  Dude was @Randomguy-level zany!

If I remember correctly, Rocky’s  little apartment barely had heat let alone a space for cooking eggs. The thing about @Randomguy, he has a higher standard of living, so whether he drinks his eggs raw, or scrambles them with spinach and feta, it’s going to be savvy AF. 

Just now, MoseySusan said:

If I remember correctly, his little apartment barely had heat let alone a space for cooking eggs. The thing about @Randomguy, he has a higher standard of living, so whether he drinks his eggs raw, or scrambles them with spinach and feta, it’s going to be savvy AF. 

Got it! He was on a raw diet before there was a raw diet!  He did pound the hell out of that side of meat, didn't he?!?! I bet he then sliced off a few pieces for the road.