It May Be All In My Head

Razors Edge

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Doubtful.  Well, actually, there are only 100 or so pills in the bottle, so there is a possible end point.

As I said in your other thread my arthritis in my knees completely went away. I used different brands sometimes but I took it for years. Still have some but backed off on supplements now because of all the prescriptions I take.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

As I said in your other thread my arthritis in my knees completely went away. I used different brands sometimes but I took it for years. Still have some but backed off on supplements now because of all the prescriptions I take.

I feel like Peter Parker after the spider bite, as I slowly gain new super-powers!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Yeah, that's just in your head.

Oh boy!  Like telepathy and telekinesis?  Those are probably better options than adhering to walls by my fingers and toes? And, just wondering now, how did Spiderman do that with gloves and socks/booties on???  Shouldn't it have required him to be barehanded/barefoot??? :scratchhead:

17 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

And, just wondering now, how did Spiderman do that with gloves and socks/booties on???  Shouldn't it have required him to be barehanded/barefoot???

AND...... as I have to remind WoKzoo many times.............. It's just a movie.  Shocker - it's not real.

• Haha 1