I think right-handedness should be mandatory

Randomguy
Go to solution Solved by jsharr,

2 minutes ago, donkpow said:

You know what worries me? What they do with it before I shake hands. This is why I'm not in sales. Filthy people. I'd just as soon billy club them.

Why you shaking folks' left hands???? You got something wrong with your right hand? Or are you just being ornery?

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

There are good people on both sides of the issue. Just because someone's an anti-leftite doesn't make them a bad person!

The anti-leftites want to round up all the lefties and put them in concentration camps where they will be indoctrinated into right-handed theology.  Then they will be forced to manufacture Little Debbies and Ding Dongs with their left hands tied behind their backs.  Eventually, they will be returned to their homes, but they will remain under surveillance for a minimum of one year.  Monitors will be attached to their left arms to make sure their re-education is complete.

Is this what you want?  :o       

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Road Runner said:

The anti-leftites want to round up all the lefties and put them in concentration camps where they will be indoctrinated into right-handed theology.  Then they will be forced to manufacture Little Debbies and Ding Dongs with their left hands tied behind their backs.  Eventually, they will be returned to their homes, but they will remain under surveillance for a minimum of one year.  Monitors will be attached to their left arms to make sure their re-education is complete.

Is this what you want?  :o       

I attended Catholic schools. You think you threaten me with this drivel? Hah! BMBM

• Haha 3