Please accept my apologies in advance. I have a sickness and cannot control myself

jsharr

On 10/19/2021 at 4:44 PM, jsharr said:

Please accept my apologies in advance. I have a sickness and cannot control myself

Sadly, this thread topic SUCKS!!!!  It needs a better name.

Maybe @Kzoo can awaken from his mid-afternoon nap, and put a better on in there for us????

Heck, he might still be between his early-afternoon nap and his mid-afternoon one, so this might get solved quicker than usual!

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Sadly, this thread topic SUCKS!!!!  It needs a better name.

Maybe @Kzoo can awaken from his mid-afternoon nap, and put a better on in there for us????

Heck, he might still be between his early-afternoon nap and his mid-afternoon one, so this might get solved quicker than usual!

toddlers and tiaras GIF

• Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

toddlers and tiaras GIF

That one is missing  the mark.  We were up around 8, 9, or even 10(!), and then this dud????  WTF?  Now I'm sad.

Hey @Kzoo, consider my order request cancelled. This moranic thread needs to die on its own.

Go ahead and start your late-afternoon nap!  We don't want you behind and bumping up too close to your early-evening nap.

I see that LAZY MOFO @Kzoo failed to even address the tiniest of issues overnight :(  Man, good help is VERY hard to find these days.  I now know what a national food chain paying minimum wage, no health benefits, part time hours, and a hostile work environment must feel like.

Please pity me :( and punish Kzoo or at least require him to do some darn work!

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, jsharr said:

No description available.

jsharr is a dumbass.  He meant to post this instead of double posting that

May be a cartoon of text that says 'JIMMY LOVED το SIT ON GRANDPA'S KNEE AND LISTEN TO STORIES OF THE PAST. HISTORY THERE YOU ARE! GIVE MY LEG BACK YoU LITTLE SHIT! LRtoons'

And here is the really funny part.  A good friend of mine is in the prosthetics industry and posted this reply 

I'm in Florida administering the national certification exam in prosthetics right now...
This got passed around the room. The only guy who didn't laugh is missing his leg above the knee and is about to be a grandfather.....
  • Heart 1

16 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

This would be funnier if JL Picard wasn't gay in real life.

JL Picard is a gay character??? Or the old guy who plays JL is gay???  JL is a fictional character with no "real" life to speak of! 

Damn it, WHERE IS @Kzoo to wrangle this thread?!?!?!  It is going to the dogs!