What's your favorite store bought cookie?

Kirby

What's your favorite of the cookies that you can find on the shelves of your basic local grocery store.  You can't pick some unique chocolate treat from a bakery in Rome, or some cookie your Grandma made when you were little.  We want your basic, mass produced cookie like an Oreo, Chips Ahoy, Milano etc.

• Heart 2

Those bigass Pepperidge farm oatmeal raisin. So soft and chewy. Oh my!  Plus it will piss off the anti oatmeal raisin  lobby as a bonus. 

Ahh, here we go. Santa Cruz. However, they are not $15.89 good. Damn that bozo Bezos!  Cookie lovers should not have to subsidize his phallic space craft!
https://www.amazon.com/Pepperidge-Cookies-Oatmeal-Raisin-8-6-ounce/dp/B06XC3MFPK/ref=asc_df_B06XC3MFPK/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=475715989888&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10799270964310224160&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1022288&hvtargid=pla-1187037373401&psc=1#immersive-view_1634673449523

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Pre baked or take and bake?

Packaged (like Nabisco), baked (in the bakery), or take & bake (like the crap @Randomguy shoves down his gullet).

Packaged, I'd go Pepperidge Farm Mint Chocolate Milano. A bag of those with milk FTW!

Baked in the bakery would, of course, be oatmeal raisin.  That's a no-brainer for sure.

And take & bake would be sugar cookies.

Just now, Philander Seabury said:

I can see that. Pepperidge Farm in general sucks but that is some of their best work. 

Milanos are far better.  Heck, that grouping of the thinner bags - Bordeaux, Chess Men, Verona, Brussels, etc - are better than the Farmhouse by a wide margin.  On the plus side, Costco's fresh cooked ones are cheaper (per oz) than the PF ones, so you get more and better from them!

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Got those a week or two ago at RG's urging and not nearly as good as the Costco bakery version.

Why not just say you like the Costco cookies and avoid lambasting my choice?  No one comes on here and says what you like sucks, so why do you always have to be negative about what other people like?

• Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Mother’s assortment with the frosted animals, ginger snaps, and these. 

417E16D7-773C-4DE1-9509-218E393C3E02.jpeg

That reminded me of the crack-like awesomeness of TJ's crunchy oatmeal raisin cookies!  Damn, a tub of tastiness!  But Triple Gingers are their ultimate "dipper" in milk, and their simple mini chocolate chips are great too!

91Zps0XhhVL._SL1500_.jpg

71YVLGjgQ0L._SL1000_.jpg

719FRo7xO6L._SL1500_.jpg

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Kirby said:

What's your favorite of the cookies that you can find on the shelves of your basic local grocery store.  You can't pick some unique chocolate treat from a bakery in Rome, or some cookie your Grandma made when you were little.  We want your basic, mass produced cookie like an Oreo, Chips Ahoy, Milano etc.

Mass produced, eh?  Vienna Fingers, generally, but I think I burned out on them and am worried I am developing diabetes from them alone.  Newman's Own vanilla creme is one of the best sandwich cookies made, too.

43 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Mass produced, eh?  Vienna Fingers, generally, but I think I burned out on them and am worried I am developing diabetes from them alone.  Newman's Own vanilla creme is one of the best sandwich cookies made, too.

Newman's Own Ginger Sandwich cookies are yummy too.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Further said:

Oreo’s and milk

I won’t touch them for months, then I will eat package and drink a quart of milk in a sitting 

Then they won’t taste so good for a while.  :scratchhead:

My wife will go on an Oreo & milk phase then we won’t have them in the house for another year…

• Heart 1

I don't know how they do it, they just do it, OK!

These iced oatmeal cookies from Wally World. Not even $2 so I can eat as many as I want. 

They are just as good as others I have tasted that give you like 5 cookies for $4. Screw that, if I am going to eat cookies, I am going to EAT cookies. :lol:

Capture25.JPG

• Heart 1