The NFL Keeps Rolling Along

Razors Edge

Never saw the formula myself. Haven't watched a game in 35 years. I have no idea when baseball, football, or basketball season starts or ends. Just never been an interest sitting in front of the tube for 3 hours watching a game when I could be riding or doing something else. 

I actually find it annoying when one goes out to dinner then realizes the tv is on and like 20 people jump up and scream when a guy catches a pass. We had a dinner set up for all our first cousins a couple years back. Cousin family reunion type thing, happy to go. Turns out the game was on so did they talk or mingle? Not much. Most of the time was watching, jumping up and screaming when someone caught a ball. Wasn't even worth the effort of going imo. The next year, I passed on the invite. 

Bike races are boring so finding out the results of a stage and time differences, I'm good. As far as superbowl, world series, basketball championship (don't even know what it's called), I could care less who is going, who won, or the score. I find walking around the mall with my wife more exciting.  :D