Technical Support please

petitepedal

So...I signed in to my peacock account on my laptop..my lenova yoga..and it plays a bit and starts buffering...YouTube seems to be somewhat similar..Bothe of these play fine on my TV...I do notice that One Drive or something is running and uploading files or something...my guess is THAT is slowing stuff down.

HELP :frantics:

• Heart 1

You can use 'Task Manager' to see what is running, and using up your resources.  Right click on the task bar and select Task Manager.   You can see what is using resources here, but you then will figure out how to correct any issues.  (if there are any issues)

Or possibly your wi-fi is not working very well?  Can you plug you laptop into your router with a cable to see if the issue goes away?

Or... use your geeks... 

• Heart 1

Go into Task Manager and open the Startup tab. Disable almost everything. Leave your touchpad active (Most likely Synaptics) and your sound card.  Reboot and see if it’s better. A lot of those apps in startup eat internet bandwidth. One Drive is a big violator. 

I can help!  :desk:

(Ahem, ahem, in best tele-robot voice)

"Please listen carefully because our menu options have changed."

"Press 1 for English.  Para Español presione el número 2."

"If you are an existing customer press 1.  If you are a new customer press 2."

"Thank you for that information."

"You can find answers to many of your questions on www.peacocktv.com."

"Please enter your account number."

(computer processing noises)

"Got it! Thank you for that information."

"So we can direct you to the person who can best solve your problem, please tell us why you called.  You can say 'account billing' or 'order status'."

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand @#?% $*#.  So we can direct you to the person who can best solve your problem, please tell us why you called.  You can say 'account billing' or 'order status'."

• Haha 3