Getting to know you question number purple

jsharr

3 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

So we are all wrong and you  are correct?

OR... maybe not and we are correct.

We can play nice and agree to disagree.  

Nah...  we are correct.

If you want to be aligned with a pantless hippy and crotchety old geezer, I will let you decide who is who, then more power to you .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Even you?  How can I be the only one?  Dang.  

I have a running joke with my wife. I keep the thick rubber bands that asparagus & other veggies are bound in.  I hide them behind the silverware tray as my wife will throw them out is she sees them. 

So every time I use one of those bands I give her sheot. See, good thing I keep these as otherwise we’d be scrood… Yeah yeah just keep them out of site. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

My family will be able to open a point of sale for condiment packages after the apocalypse

All those desperate, post-apocalyptic condiment starved people best keep their hands off my packets. I’m going to be the wealthiest person on the block. Better than Bitcoin. 

we have a container in the fridge filled with packets. When it gets full I take them to work, always people looking for a packet of flavor at work.

This was pre covid. We don't get much take out anymore, and they closed the lunch room at work. Now everyone eats in their office or shop, or whatever they hide in.

16 hours ago, jsharr said:

Where do you keep your packages of to go / delivery sauces and condiments if not in your junk drawer?  Also, why are you a social deviant if you keep them somewhere else?

They get put into a little bag and then we use them in the motorhome when on the road 

• Thank You 1