Breaking News: Human Remains found in search of Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito's suspected killer

MickinMD

CNN's reporting that human remains as well as a notebook and backpack belonging to Brian Laundrie have been found in the nature reserve he reportedly went to.

It may be the end of the story, though Gabby Petito's parents have recently said they wonder how much Laundrie's parents were involved in covering up information.

14 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

CNN's reporting that human remains as well as a notebook and backpack belonging to Brian Laundrie have been found in the nature reserve he reportedly went to.

It may be the end of the story, though Gabby Petito's parents have recently said they wonder how much Laundrie's parents were involved in covering up information.

Yeah I also wonder to what extent they knew or facilitated in his disappearance.  

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

I would have been good with a gator getting him.

I suspect that is what happened, but he could have committed suicide by drowning and the gator (or other animal) happened afterwards.

From the story, note that form the story was found in an area flooded during the previous search and found a notebook and "human remains". That is the issue...remains vs entire intact body. Also would have little difficult with confirming identity if was entire body. That leans more towards a gator.